Recce/Shoot @ Istana Woodneuk 15th April sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominant

Dec 13, 2006
Choa Chu Kang
Alright, my last attempt at Matilda house failed.. anyone up for this? probably late afternoon 4pm odd. I am looking at a small group of around 3-4 people, so that can share cab in and try to find the place.

PM me if you are keen. =)

no fences around the place this time please!

although i am interested.. but a little more 'thread digging' reveals more, you might want to head to this thread..
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=199148&page=3

abit sad :( but if you are interested to shoot after viewing those fire pics.. i am ok too. would prefer an earlier timing though. (there is a tendency to rain in the afternoon these days) :dunno:

edit: there is a nice pbase album from random surfing.. (for those who are wondering where is this place.. lol..)
http://www.pbase.com/synapseman/woodneuk

Hi, i know how it looks like now. :)

What timing would u prefer ? 2, 3pm?

No fence, but based on my experience there, should have no problems with regards to shooting model photography there, there was a photographer and his model there today. Easy path to walk and all that, unless you are really clumsy. Relatively safe, I felt, so long as you don't try to bounce around on the obviously weaker parts of the upper floors.

I think it'd make a very nice place for model photography! Up for you! =)

No fence, but based on my experience there, should have no problems with regards to shooting model photography there, there was a photographer and his model there today. Easy path to walk and all that, unless you are really clumsy. Relatively safe, I felt, so long as you don't try to bounce around on the obviously weaker parts of the upper floors.

I think it'd make a very nice place for model photography! Up for you! =)

Hmm.. don't mind, can share how do you get to istana woodneuk? by car? or cab? I am still trying to figure out how to get there. :confused:

Hi, due to short time notice, anyone who's interested please PM me your contact ASAP, by tonight or latest tomorrow morning. Will try to decide on a meeting place. Thanks.

Desmondwz, I got your number already. no need to PM me. :)

No fence, but based on my experience there, should have no problems with regards to shooting model photography there, there was a photographer and his model there today.
Were you there on Friday morning.. there were two of you, right ? ;)

Hmm.. don't mind, can share how do you get to istana woodneuk? by car? or cab? I am still trying to figure out how to get there. :confused:
I went with another guy by car..

So car, cab all the same what! =D

Should be around here.. You'll see a broken, ancient gate.. With a hole by the side. Careful when you go in, the aluminum barrier which has collapsed is supposed to be sharp, and look where you grip on the rusty pole there to gain leverage. There are nails hammered into it, and some of them are sticking out. And very rusty.

Yep :cool:...it was my first time shooting there. I've almost finished post processing the photos; will be posting some to the Portraits section soon.
=D

Mmm, didn't catch sight of your model, but she looked pretty from behind!

When did you guys leave? Just suddenly vanished.. Or did you go to the second level. :think:

=D
Mmm, didn't catch sight of your model, but she looked pretty from behind!
When did you guys leave? Just suddenly vanished.. Or did you go to the second level. :think:
I didn't dare to go to the second level...but probably will give it a try next time. We were there until 12.30 or so, and left just in time before the heavy shower started.

I didn't dare to go to the second level...but probably will give it a try next time. We were there until 12.30 or so, and left just in time before the heavy shower started.
:think: Hrm, maybe we didn't notice that you were around when we left. Think we left earlier, but can't be sure.

Second level pretty safe. There's a concrete stairway at the back that's very stable, upstairs also not much weak points. Very interesting hallways and "rooms" (well I hesitate to call them rooms, because there's no roof). Must try next time! =D

Wow you guys are brave....:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.