Recalling Justin who get the SB-800 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blurrblurr

Sep 9, 2005
Simei, Punggol Central
Recalling Justin
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406841&highlight=blurrblurr
Yesterday, I found the SB-800 box lying in a corner of my store. The manual, instruction, the plastic bag everything is inside. No usage to me if you are interested come and get it from me. :)
Do PM if you read this.

Mod, not sure if it is correct to post under here.;p I just know he is call justin, but I do not have his nick and did not keep his number. Just wanna give this box to him.

Last edited:

blurrblurr

Sep 9, 2005
Simei, Punggol Central
Thanks, b'cos I find no reason for me to keep the box. Instead of throwing it away, I rather give it to the new owner. However, if anyone here ask me to give it to him, I rather throw away. ;p

blurrblurr

Sep 9, 2005
Simei, Punggol Central
Mod, not sure if it is correct to post under here.;p I just know he is call justin, but I do not have his nick and did not keep his number. Just wanna give this box to him.
why don't you just PM or SMS him?

btw good on ya
Alamak ortega :sticktong

blurrblurr

Sep 9, 2005
Simei, Punggol Central
Hey mod can let this thread in Nikon for just a few days? In kopitiam, I think lesser chance for justin to read see this.

blurrblurr

Sep 9, 2005
Simei, Punggol Central
Mod, really cannot help by transferring this to Nikon thread temporary???
If so, I shall throw the box away even I am doing something good for the buyer. Think no point being so great in future when I do not get any support from the mod.
Justin, I will be throwing the box by end of this week, maybe think by the time you identify yourself, box will be throw away....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom