Really Frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
;( ;(

Imagine 13 out of 18 DVD that I burn are spoilt. Till now I only managed to burn 5 DVD. :angry: :angry: Really very SPTL.

Bottomline never never try to save a few dollars in buying cheapskate DVD

chngpe01 said:
Bottomline never never try to save a few dollars in buying cheapskate DVD with the brand "Melody"
Emo! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Get Mitsubishi. I use them for everything, let me know if you want me to help you get them, but you have to self-collect from me :bsmilie:

I only use the cheapo ones when I'm intending to give them away. But then, I don't get that many coasters are you do.

Your Mac should be burning them fine? I can burn off my Mac and PeeCee.

Either that your drive is going bonkers, or get a PLEXTOR.

burn at lower speed if you need to burn tonight
or if all else fails, go mustafa and buy some branded discs

I use Verbatim (same as Mitsubishi)

;( ;(

Imagine 13 out of 18 DVD that I burn are spoilt. Till now I only managed to burn 5 DVD. :angry: :angry: Really very SPTL.

Have you tried try to burn it at the possible slowest speed?
It might help?

burning at max speed...max is 3 to 4 disc...then let the cd drive rest abt half an hour...my benq works tis way...last time still dun understand my burner attitude...one shot burn 20 disc...only 1st 3 works...rest...waste my time n disc...

;( ;(

Wats e brand? And where u buy from? I tot usuallly got 1-1 exchange?

i'm using imation/verbatim dvd- no problem with mac or windows.

I'm also using these 2 brands for both my cds n dvds. So far no problem. ;)

burning at max speed...max is 3 to 4 disc...then let the cd drive rest abt half an hour...my benq works tis way...last time still dun understand my burner attitude...one shot burn 20 disc...only 1st 3 works...rest...waste my time n disc...
I ever chiong before a large quantity, don't think it's necessary to rest half-an-hour between each one, if have to wait that long... can die liao :bsmilie:

It may have been your burner, if you can try another or try burning from another PC. :dunno:
He doesn't use a PeeCee... :bsmilie:

;( ;(

i just lost 4GB of photo also cause the buring fail, still thinking how to get the photo out:cry:

last time i swear by alcohol 120%, now i am rather pissed... same media, same drive, but now it cannot burn at 16x... say 15.9, then when end, average 8x or 12x...

cmi... burning coasters... if i know i buy all lightscribe, at least look better coasters...

think PE using mac ar... must be the toaster too effective...

how come no one use TDK ???

hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.