Really cool camera straps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err.... to 'HIP' for me.... Old Uncle can't wear colorful like this :sweat:

Eh, can request for padding lol..
:embrass: I ordered mine 2 weeks ago after seeing the thread on Highkey camera straps..
Went looking and found some nice korean straps on gmarket but in the end got the PhatStraps..
Mine should be arriving soon ;p

Last edited:
Wah sei.. cannot.. too guniang for me liao.. :nono:

interesting but not feasible for man...

ladies should still be ok

if someone used 2 cameras for different focal length lenses... and bought 2 straps for her camera... that would be hella big bra like straps... ;p :D

"Starflower in Spinach" .. rather sounds like a fancy meal. Nothing to my liking. Different colours are fine with me, but one per strap is enough.

My pick :)

Happy Stripe in Gray
happystripecs.jpg

look at their whole range, got more cool ones, not the flower-cool types.

i like desert camo.

Eh, can request for padding lol..
:embrass: I ordered mine 2 weeks ago after seeing the thread on Highkey camera straps..
Went looking and found some nice korean straps on gmarket but in the end got the PhatStraps..
Mine should be arriving soon ;p

Put padding to cover up the design:dunno: The strap looks too weak for a 1DM3 and 200F2

Goodness, it looks too thin to support extended carrying of loads. More is less:think:

Yah. I think most men would just want the black, simple, non-flowery kind of straps.
I was trying very hard to. But I simply cannot imagine myself in these.

these have the advantage of making you stand out from a crowd, and therefore, if you get lost, your friends/family can find you faster. :) not bad at all! :bsmilie:

When I am in a crowd, I just want to be merged with the crowd. Don't want anyone to find me leh... heh heh heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.