real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
How many of You are Professional photographers?....that really earn money frm photography..??:dunno:

What Real Pro Use leh ? (photo equpment) :)

Andy Ho said:

You spend too much time hanging around the forum.... :sticktong

i think Photography is a visual art also as a hobby. I never thought of making money out from hobby.... however after spending so much money on equipment, it is never contented for a better or high-end product to make your skill or photography to a higher level.

It is either you are rich enough, or you work harder and save more money. As for me, I will work as a professional photographer or at least freelance to earn some money back for what I had spent on those equipement.

Engaging a photographer is not cheap. You paid for the equipment, the time of the photographer and the time he/she staying at the PC doing post-process.... One full day of your time , but 2-3 days of the photographer's time.

If people think photographers earn money out of photography, the answer is yes and no, that's depend how you look at it! Let's consider the time and equipment the photographer already spend....

I professional crapper, counted?

There are photographers in here, that has spent $20K easily on photography, and they're happy with it for just their leisure and interests.

They don't seek to earn back what they spent via cash, but rather, by the images they capture. If you seek so much to earn back what you've spent on a hobby, perhaps, it might no longer be a hobby for you.

So many here are so concerned about earning back what they spend and trying to look so damn blardy pro, but they can only produce so-so work. Are they even proud of what they can produce?

Look at the nature birding fellas, it's a hobby, they trek mountains, wake up at 3am to catch the first light where the birds will start the day, spend hundreds of hours just observing the birds.

Is it really a must to earn back via cash means? I think they have the best satisfaction when they get the shot they want. That's the means to earn back.

espn said:
I professional crapper, counted?

There are photographers in here, that has spent $20K easily on photography, and they're happy with it for just their leisure and interests.

They don't seek to earn back what they spent via cash, but rather, by the images they capture. If you seek so much to earn back what you've spent on a hobby, perhaps, it might no longer be a hobby for you.

So many here are so concerned about earning back what they spend and trying to look so damn blardy pro, but they can only produce so-so work. Are they even proud of what they can produce?

Look at the nature birding fellas, it's a hobby, they trek mountains, wake up at 3am to catch the first light where the birds will start the day, spend hundreds of hours just observing the birds.

Is it really a must to earn back via cash means? I think they have the best satisfaction when they get the shot they want. That's the means to earn back.

there is always an old saying...... money first, hobby last. If the person is a rich guy, what is 20K?!! No one will want to die because of hobbies or art.... hahaa

there are time we need to be realistic

LOL....:bsmilie: :bigeyes: ...calm down....lets not talk about death here....oh...so whats ur annual income?...3mil?

vincenthau said:
there is always an old saying...... money first, hobby last. If the person is a rich guy, what is 20K?!! No one will want to die because of hobbies or art.... hahaa

there are time we need to be realistic
They aren't rich.

anyway different people got different thinking..... we can't say anything much. Whether today we are professional photographers or just for hobbies, we just play on our own part and respect each other'

haha....real professional photogs earn like crazy....like millions..haha....but they sacrifice the time with their loved ones..aww:cry:

Nerd said:
I learn to balance my time. That's what a pro must learn...:p

Nerd said:

Nerd said:

Status
Not open for further replies.