Ready for it! - Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED !

Dfive

Nov 20, 2008
Singapore lah....
www.clubsnap.com
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED !

Well THAT looks exciting !!! :eek:

1 . FOUR !

$Nikon-AF-S-Nikkor-105mm-f1.4E-ED-lens.jpg

http://digicame-info.com/2016/07/af-s-nikkor-105mm-f14e-ed.html

USD $2100 - 2200

Avail sometime after 26th AUG 2016

Last edited:
Not to true scale, see the mounts.... the 105mm will be prob 10% larger if you scale it up.

I think it will have an 82mm filter thread also.

$original.jpg

doesn't matter to scale or not, but I LIKE -->>>> 1 . F O U R !!!!!!!

Reactions: Dfive
A RAW translation USING GOOGLE

Editor Commentary :
The new lens can be described with quite explosive , and we used 85mm f / 1.4 specifications such large aperture lens , Nikon will bring the 105mm f / 1.4 to break the record of a product ( now common about 100mm focal length specifications , the maximum aperture of the Zeiss 100mm f / 2), the new lens will no doubt be a main strong blur , bokeh distinctive a definite Jiao Daguang iris lens is, indeed, very people expect . The new Nikon SLR lens will undoubtedly enhance the products in the field of competitiveness portraits . We look forward to the new release of the lens .

ref : http://dcdv.zol.com.cn/595/5953711.html

Who else whats to better the google version... lol

Last edited:
Another from Russian - using GOOGLE TRANSLATE :

Telephoto lens with a focal length of 105 mm and a maximum F / 1,4 diaphragm will be positioned as a portrait . For its features, along with the ability to effectively blur the background, applies electromagnetic diaphragm .
As stated , the sale of new items will start on 26 August. In Japan, the lens will cost about $ 2,200 , including VAT.

Primary Features

A lens that utilizes Nikon's latest exclusive optical design to offer a focal length of 105mm, a maximum aperture of f/1.4, and to be equipped with AF capabilities as well.

The "three-dimensional high fidelity" NIKKOR lens design concept enables rending of the large and beautiful bokeh with gradual transition from the focus position increases and a natural sense of depth.

Superior optical performance with high resolution even in the peripheral areas, sharp rendering of distant subjects even at maximum aperture, and high reproduction capability of point light sources.

Adoption of ED lens elements that compensates for chromatic aberration, and Nano Crystal Coat, which effectively reduces ghost and flare.

Equipped with an electromagnetic aperture mechanism that enables stable exposure control, even with high-speed continuous shooting.

Highly durable fluorine coat that effectively repels dust, water, grease, and dirt applied to the outer surfaces of the two lens elements at either end (front and rear) of the lens.

ENJOY !!

Sample Images :

Attachments

• $3-Pure.jpg
    $3-Pure.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
  • $2-Quality.jpg
    $2-Quality.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 12
  • $1-Gorgeous.jpg
    $1-Gorgeous.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
Some stats....

Attachments

• $Nikon-AF-S-Nikkor-105mm-f1.4E-ED-lens-design.png
    $Nikon-AF-S-Nikkor-105mm-f1.4E-ED-lens-design.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
  • $Nikon-AF-S-Nikkor-105mm-f1.4E-ED-lens-MTF-chart.jpg
    $Nikon-AF-S-Nikkor-105mm-f1.4E-ED-lens-MTF-chart.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6

You'll never have a light 105MM 1.4 LENS !

No real need with todays low noise / High ISO capable sensors, I manage my 135 Zeiss MF fine.

I'd prefer a lens with LESS electronics :)

Beside that you want to pay SGD $3,500++ for a VR version ?? :D

Last edited: