Reading on upgrade of lens, or speedlight flashes

niunai

Jul 28, 2008
Hello all

I have been searching the newbie corner and other forum regarding the upgrade of lens and different type of lens, but i cant seem to find them. Would any kind soul provide any links or webby regarding this?

also, may i know if there is any readup on speedlight flashes working principle and how should i know when i need them...

using nikon d90. If i am not wrong. is DX format.

marcus
newbie photographer

Last edited:
Hello all

I have been searching the newbie corner and other forum regarding the upgrade of lens and different type of lens, but i cant seem to find them. Would any kind soul provide any links or webby regarding this?

also, may i know if there is any readup on speedlight flashes working principle and how should i know when i need them...

marcus
newbie photographer

You left out the most important piece of info... what camera are you using? Without knowing that, how can we recommend anything?

Hello all

marcus
newbie photographer

Here some info

You left out the most important piece of info... what camera are you using? Without knowing that, how can we recommend anything?

OPPSSS~~~ i forgot... sorry

I am using nikon d90. I know d90 is DX lenses right? correct me if i am wrong.

OPPSSS~~~ i forgot... sorry

I am using nikon d90. I know d90 is DX lenses right? correct me if i am wrong.

So do you shoot normally? And which genre do you like to shoot or improve in?

So do you shoot normally? And which genre do you like to shoot or improve in?

usually i shoot landscape and architect (prefer to shoot at night because of the ambience). but sometime when go photography outing with my friends, we shoot ppl or event.

thats y i want to read up on lenses and their specific uses. i dont want to make the wrong choice of lens.

Last edited:
usually i shoot landscape and architect (prefer to shoot at night because of the ambience). but sometime when go photography outing with my friends, we shoot ppl or event.

thats y i want to read up on lenses and their specific uses. i dont want to make the wrong choice of lens.

For landscape, you might want to consider a UWA.

Sadly, there are no specific uses for lenses. It is up to you, as the photographer, to make the lens work for you.

thats a very useful link thanks =)