Re: Xperio Production Presents: KAI in Fashion - Exclusive Fashion Shoot - 8th Feb 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those whom replied asking what is KAI Fashion, they are the long participated local designer by beautiful KAI, the name after the designer herself.

Kai herself excudes an ultra-feminine charm, through her shy exterior believes the torrent of ideas brimming beneath the surface; ideas that are reallised in her most gorgeous creations which are at once ferminine and individual. Pearls, lace, silks, chiffon, metal - its all about the details and as KAI meticulously embroiders her latest work of art, you know you're wearing nothing less than her passionate inspiration.

To know more about them, feel free to visit www.kai.com.sg

Do continue to give your support to local desingers and support sweet Grace, beautiful Shawna and attractive Patricia in this glam fashion shoot. :)

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
Thank you for giving a GO AHEAD for this shoot!
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE!

PROMOTION:

1 more slot to start shoot! Bros, please support!

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****

PROMOTION:

For those whom replied asking what is KAI Fashion, they are the long participated local designer by beautiful KAI, the name after the designer herself.

Kai herself excudes an ultra-feminine charm, through her shy exterior believes the torrent of ideas brimming beneath the surface; ideas that are reallised in her most gorgeous creations which are at once ferminine and individual. Pearls, lace, silks, chiffon, metal - its all about the details and as KAI meticulously embroiders her latest work of art, you know you're wearing nothing less than her passionate inspiration.

Do continue to give your support to local desingers and support sweet Grace, beautiful Shawna and attractive Patricia in this glam fashion shoot. :)

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****

PROMOTION:

I Agree. Work with them twice, very nice and friendly group. Support this Org. and the others as well.

Thanks bro. Hope to see you in our shoots soon.:bsmilie:

ups for a great org, friendly and v helpful. gd job bro, to you and rain, not forgetting ruth too you all have been kind
send my regards to ruth (hope she didnt get over burnt)

Ruth ar... hahahahaha... she forever de lah...:bsmilie: Can ask her to be model? So tall and slim!!!:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****

PROMOTION:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Pending
10 Pending
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE! YOU DESERVED A SURPRISE GIFT!!!

PROMOTION:

We have prepared a special gift for you. Make this full house to know what it is! You won't regret it to be invited.:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Pending
10 Pending
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE! You deserve a SURPRISE GIFT!!!

PROMOTION:

We have prepared a special gift for you. Make this full house to know what it is! You won't regret it to be invited.:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Pending
10 Pending
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE! You deserve our SURPRISE GIFT!!!

PROMOTION:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Reserved
10 Pending
11 Pending
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE! You deserve our SURPRISE GIFT!!!

PROMOTION:

4 more slots to FULL HOUSE! Bros, please support!

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Reserved
10 Pending
11 Pending
12 Sh***
13 Ja*

PROMOTION:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Reserved
10 Pending
11 Pending
12 Sh***
13 Ja*

PROMOTION:

2 more slots to FULL HOUSE! Bros, please support!

Grace (2 years modeling experience in beauty pageant, motor show and catwalk)
grace_3.jpg

cd_15011.jpg

© Makeoverinc

Patricia (3 years modeling experience in beauty pageant, events and catwalk)
Patricia.jpg

© Peter Lee Photography

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Reserved
10 Pending
11 Pending
12 Sh***
13 Ja*

PROMOTION:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Reserved
10 Pending
11 Pending
12 Sh***
13 Ja*

PROMOTION:

Clue of Mystery Gift!!! No need to PM me to ask me what is the mystery gift lah if not how to be mystery... kakaka
If full house, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or e**** the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink!:bsmilie:

Fair enough or not my clubs...:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Reserved
10 Pending
11 Pending
12 Sh***
13 Ja*

PROMOTION:

Clue of Mystery Gift!!! No need to PM me to ask me what is the mystery gift lah if not how to be mystery... kakaka

If full house, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or e**** the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink! Let's have a gathering session that day and DRINK!!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Fair enough or not my clubs...:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Reserved
12 Pending
13 Pending

PROMOTION:

If full house, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or d**** for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink! Let's have a gathering session that day and DRINK!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Fair enough or not my clues...:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Reserved
12 Pending
13 Pending

PROMOTION:

If full house, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or d**** for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink! Let's have a gathering session that day and DRINK!!! :bsmilie:

By the way, this event is in March!:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Reserved
12 Pending
13 Pending

PROMOTION:

If full house, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or d**** for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink! Let's have a gathering session that day and DRINK!!! :bsmilie:

By the way, this event is in March!:bsmilie:

Shawna (1.5 years modeling experience in motor show and events)
cd6769-840x680.jpg

model_shawna_2.jpg

© Makeoverinc

Patricia (3 years modeling experience in beauty pageant, events and catwalk)
GetAttachment.jpg

© Peter Lee Photography

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******

PROMOTION:

We have prepared a special gift for you. Make this full house to know what it is! You won't regret it to be invited!!!

If full house, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or d**** for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink! Let's have a gathering session that day and DRINK!!!

By the way, this event is in March!

Status
Not open for further replies.