Re-post: Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
I have posted this in HWZ just after Christmas. My wife and I went to Las Vegas for Chirstmas vacation. Here are some of my favourite, and you can see the rest at the link below.

If you have not seen this, hope you like it.
If you have seen this and liked it before, hope you will like it again ;).
If you have seen these and didn't like it, maybe you will like it this time :D .

The hotel we stayed at, the Luxor:
7869869-839d-01800200-.jpg

The lion og the MGM Grand:
7995484-b217-02000180-.jpg

The Luxor monument:
7871801-aead-02000180-.jpg

The MGM Grand:
7884727-e4da-01800200-.jpg

The Bellagio fountain:
7885448-0a9d-01800200-.jpg

The New York New York:
7885193-6dc7-02000180-.jpg

wow....like the last one...btw u using wat camera again....did u use a tripod for the nite shots? mine tripod is a small one den it's abit diff lor...haf to find higher support to support my tripod

also like the Bellagio fountain...very nice....u were in a helicopter ah? :D :D

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
wow....like the last one...btw u using wat camera again....did u use a tripod for the nite shots? mine tripod is a small one den it's abit diff lor...haf to find higher support to support my tripod

also like the Bellagio fountain...very nice....u were in a helicopter ah? :D :D

Camera is Nikon CP995.

Most of the night shots taken with tripod. Tripod is a mini Slik model bought many years ago. Costed me about S$30. Sometimes I set it up like a monopod, and rest it on my belt and shoot at eye level for shuttle speeds up to 1 sec. If I keep gaining weight then someday I will have to rest it on my belly.:p

The Bellagio fountain was taken from the top of the Eifel Tower across the street.

huh? u said u set up ur tripod into a monopod and rest it on ur belt? can shoot it at eye level? this is confusing me.....

Please don't laugh...but I hope the following will give you the picture, literally...

8982948-fe22-01780200-.jpg

p.s. The model featured in the drawing prefers to stay anonymous, and the camera he is using is not known also...

Originally posted by roygoh
Please don't laugh...but I hope the following will give you the picture, literally...

p.s. The model featured in the drawing prefers to stay anonymous, and the camera he is using is not known also...

hehehehe...did u drew that pic?? sorry but i had to laugh when i saw that pic....:D

Originally posted by Goose

hehehehe...did u drew that pic?? sorry but i had to laugh when i saw that pic....:D

Well, I did draw that picture. Hope it illustrated well what I was talking about.:embrass:

nice shot...and nice technique....was in LV 3 years ago ('99 x'mas) but only bring along a Ricoh GR10 point & shot film camera....and my nite scene are all hand-shot...hope i got chance to go again and have more good shot like u ...:) (will bring my slik compact and a tight belt :))

have not scan the shot....too lazy...will scan and share with u guys...

Originally posted by roygoh

Well, I did draw that picture. Hope it illustrated well what I was talking about.:embrass:

hehehe...but it's well drawn. Cute and funny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.