RE: Is it ok to upgrade LX3 Firmware from Version 1.3 to 2.1 with out any problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin86

May 30, 2008
Singapore
Hi to all, if my last upgrade for Panasonic Lumix LX3 Firmware is Version 1.3, can I upgrade straight to Version 2.1 without any problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

i just did it the night before. it doesn't seem to be 'reacting' badly.

I see. Cos I missed upgrading to Version 2.0 when it came out so I was wondering if I will missed something if I do a direct upgrade to Version 2.1 as I couldn't find the link for Version 2.0.

I too upgraded 2 nights ago (from 1.3 to 2.1) and seems alright. Quite a few new things attached.

I just updated form a 1.3 to 2.1 too! no problems thus far. It feels like i'm having a whole new camera again with the added features! :)

No problem at all. using it :D

I upgraded from 1.3 to 2.1. So far so good! No problem found.

Thanks guys for your replies. =) I will do the upgrading soon too.

Can't wait to update it when I got back home :D

yea, me too.. upgrade frm 1.3 to 2.1. Looks cool wif added scene like pin hole, pop art/high dynamic, film grain. AF is really faster & btr white balance

No problem for me as well

There should be no issues to upgrade the firmware from whichever version earlier than 2.1
With the added functionality and improvements, this is a must have upgrade for every LX-3 owner. :thumbsup:

Just updated from v1.2. Did not know that there is v1.3..
the AF definitely is much faster :D

Status
Not open for further replies.