Re-install

Status
Not open for further replies.

affic

Sep 6, 2009
nid some help..hah..
urm..how do i re-install/ re-use the 30day trial for lightroom sofware.?
ty in adv.

garagez

Dec 21, 2006
after 30 days u should have a decision to buy or not, else if u a student can try www.mine.com.sg adobe CS4 education version

cheers

Last edited:

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
nid some help..hah..
urm..how do i re-install/ re-use the 30day trial for lightroom sofware.?
ty in adv.
You mean you plan to and wish to continue reinstalling the trial Lightroom software every 30 days and thus have no need to buy the software? Don't you think the Adobe software compnay would have thought of that and put preventive measures in place? If we know how to, can we publicly tell you how in CS? Of course not. Easier to just buy the software. Quite cheap.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2008
You mean you plan to and wish to continue reinstalling the trial Lightroom software every 30 days and thus have no need to buy the software? Don't you think the Adobe software compnay would have thought of that and put preventive measures in place? If we know how to, can we publicly tell you how in CS? Of course not. Easier to just buy the software. Quite cheap.
:thumbsup: we cant teach u this openly. enuff said. its illegal to do wadeva u are doing. infact i'll suggest u close this thread. incase got any legal actions taken against u, or u might be monitored. big brother is always watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom