Re: EXPOSE yourself - XC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting to work later, anyone interested in sports photography talk by Jed Wee may drop by at Nat Geo store at Vivo later. :)

Starts at 1430

Reporting to work later, anyone interested in sports photography talk by Jed Wee may drop by at Nat Geo store at Vivo later. :)

Starts at 1430

Didn't sign up, can just walk in?

Can also it's an open area :)

For those still awake. :)

3058484591_91d5bec332_z.jpg

looks tasty. but the slash across the egg looks a little gore. hehehhe

i just bought my 35mm f/2.4 :heart:

very sharp, even wide open. for $288. BBBBBBBBB

some people got deprieved childhood, and pathetic social life.

so they have to hide behind the computer and post anonymous comments on my pbase. :)

in some sense, i feel a whole load of pity for them and the people in their lives, they have very limited maturity:

kiddo.gif

so they have to hide behind the computer and post anonymous comments on my pbase. :)

in some sense, i feel a whole load of pity for them and the people in their lives, they have very limited maturity:

kiddo.gif

They just hungry for your attention, and those people are actually jealous at you. Real true life loser. :)

I believe those loser also stalking this thread.

GO GET A LIFE!!!! LOSER!!!!! YOUR MOM MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOU. :bsmilie:

today before sitex i went to this location that i have been meaning to shoot to do ir... think i mentioned to andrew and NNB and yapster before...

oh man, is like full of ankle to knee deep water.... but at least i think i have got one keeper

kiddo.gif

Maybe you have rejected their love before? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.