Re: camera brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITANIUMLEE

Feb 2, 2004
Hi

Why people like to pro some brand? It is that brand is very good or what? Why people say some brand is not good or no one want to use? Can someone give me some opinions.

Thank You

TITANIUMLEE said:
Hi

Why people like to pro some brand? It is that brand is very good or what? Why people say some brand is not good or no one want to use? Can someone give me some opinions.

Thank You

cos they believe in what they invest, or its the only brand they ever bought or what's your point? sorry. not important to pro anything except yourself.

TITANIUMLEE said:
Hi

Thank You

Some pros use certain brands because they got sponser by that particular brands.
Don't get trick by those ad.
Go with your heart what you like and not just blindly following others!
Just be yourself!

TITANIUMLEE said:
Hi

Thank You

Its just a matter of preference. Depends on what you like thats all.

You choose the brand according to the company's marketing strategies...if it seems good to you, then buy that company's camera lor...

Each system has its own set of strengths and weakness. Most of the time it's very obvious, but at other times, it's so subtle that it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.