Re: Account has been suspended: ClubSNAP Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.
extreme2 said:
I've made cash payment during SEED. Why account still be suspended? :angry:
Apologies for this, Darren who is usually in charge of this has been out of town for the past week. I have only just found out that you have made payment during SEED. No need to get angry over this. ;)

If any other members are facing the same problem, kindly pm me and I will enable your accounts as soon as I read your pm.

Once again, apologies for any inconveniences caused. :embrass:

Edmund said:
Apologies for this, Darren who is usually in charge of this has been out of town for the past week. I have only just found out that you have made payment during SEED. No need to get angry over this. ;)

If any other members are facing the same problem, kindly pm me and I will enable your accounts as soon as I read your pm.

Once again, apologies for any inconveniences caused. :embrass:

Edmund... Thanks for the lighting fast respond and update. :thumbsup: :)

CS Admin.........responds faster than an ambulance. :thumbsup:

extreme2, 1000 apologies. i forgot to update Darren about your payment, hence the notice. sorry ah, i was collecting fees for a few other things so a bit blur. :embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

you can :kok: me the next time you see me.

I think there were a few account suspended ... one of them is sehsuan ... :sweat: Just happened to click his gallery ..

KNIGHT ONG said:
I think there were a few account suspended ... one of them is sehsuan ... :sweat: Just happened to click his gallery ..

hahaha, that one is because i haven't cleared the $$$... :embrass:

eh, Edmund/Larry, who can i pay the $ other than Darren since he's not in town? Can PM me a contact number so that i can meet up in town or something?

sehsuan said:
hahaha, that one is because i haven't cleared the $$$... :embrass:

eh, Edmund/Larry, who can i pay the $ other than Darren since he's not in town? Can PM me a contact number so that i can meet up in town or something?
if you can't get Darren, you can pass to me or Edmund (prob me since i work closer to Peninsula area, i think). but remind me to update Darren so i don't make another boo-boo... :D

sehsuan said:
eh, how long does it take to reinstate the account? passed the $$$ to AdamGoi (read: CPL Goi :D ) at SEED.. :D
Its instantaneous ... well, instantaneous at the very next instant after I have been notified that you have paid up ;)

Your account has been re-instated.

Status
Not open for further replies.