re: 10D got stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horus

Oct 23, 2002
Northern Singapore
well just to let those of you who are wanting this cam know...there's one new unit (at least) at 2nd floor SLS at Song Brothers. Saw one lying there on Sunday and they quoted me $2800 for it. ;)

heard tons of bad remarks pertaining their services so it would perhaps be wise to steer clear of them. everytime i go SLS and i look at the sales staff, like the customers owe them a living like that, and not the other way round. ;(

regards

Originally posted by Horus
well just to let those of you who are wanting this cam know...there's one new unit (at least) at 2nd floor SLS at Song Brothers. Saw one lying there on Sunday and they quoted me $2800 for it. ;)

Song Brother? :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

They are the buay song brothers

well this is what one sales guy told me, singaporeans will not bother about service if the price is right. a $5-10 diff will cause them to jump ship, whether the prev shop was good or not in service. my own experience tells me this is true many a time, though not always.

anyway Song brothers take the 12 mth credit instalment, so $2800 plus cc might be good.

Well, that's not exactly true, especially why we are talking about photography equipment. Usually, our stuff are in the thousand of dollars region, I will definitely rely on one good store which I can trust. And when I buying expensive, it's worth the extra $5 or $10 to get the good-service instead.

Originally posted by Prismatic
Well, that's not exactly true, especially why we are talking about photography equipment. Usually, our stuff are in the thousand of dollars region, I will definitely rely on one good store which I can trust. And when I buying expensive, it's worth the extra $5 or $10 to get the good-service instead.

Right, after you spend $3k, what's $10 or even $50??

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.