Rcmnd free HDR software pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

theportrait

Feb 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
Anyone knows of any free software for generating HDR & tone mapping w/out watermark or limited time trial?

Currently i'm using photomatix, i love the detail enhancer but it produces watermark on the enhanced photo. Akvis enhancer is also brilliant but it's a 10-day free trial. I dont wish to BUY a software. so, anybody knows of a good freeware? Thanks!

Why do you expect people working for free for you? It takes a lot of efforts to program such software. Please have the decency honouring this work by buying the software that it obviously useful for you. Quality has a price tag.

Anyone knows of any free software for generating HDR & tone mapping w/out watermark or limited time trial?

Currently i'm using photomatix, i love the detail enhancer but it produces watermark on the enhanced photo. Akvis enhancer is also brilliant but it's a 10-day free trial. I dont wish to BUY a software. so, anybody knows of a good freeware? Thanks!

Try these. :http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-high-dynamic-range-hdr-software.htm

However, I must say that the results aren't really comparable to Photomatix & Hydra (both of which I use). Like what Octarine says: Quality has a price tag.

Hope they appeal to you. Good luck

Thanks alot danmic! Trust me I would buy one if i have money to spare on these softwares. I'm still schooling.

I'm just asking around. if there's a freeware gd enough, then it will do right?

Status
Not open for further replies.