razortv - about photography

wah. get daddy to buy 5D mkII.

good parents man.

well, no one should begrudge another for being rich.

if my parents wanted to help me out with my purchases, i'd be happy too, no reason not to say no right?

that said, every piece of equipment i have is purchased with money i had to work to get. ;)

and today in my sch, i had this guy who brought his dad's nikon d3 along with the 70-200 f2.8. sad he dunno how to use it.

ppl rich i cant do anything haha. but at the very least skills wise comfirm better.

and skills are more impt.

and today in my sch, i had this guy who brought his dad's nikon d3 along with the 70-200 f2.8. sad he dunno how to use it.

ppl rich i cant do anything haha. but at the very least skills wise comfirm better.

Totally agree. Let the shots do the talking. Though said, I do see quite a handful of teenagers who takes pretty good shots as well. There's always a balance somewhere. Just like night86mare mentioned, we shouldn't begrudge them if their parents are willing to buy for them as it is better than giving money for kids to spend on the wrong stuffs, like gambling.

Example, just 2 days back when I am on the bus back to home, there's a boy around poly grade carrying a 5d2 with L. Then he was also trying to pyscho his friend (apparently, a pretty young lady) to go FF immediately and not waste time on crop bodies. I just keep quiet during the journey and surf kopitiam on my iPhone :).

Example, just 2 days back when I am on the bus back to home, there's a boy around poly grade carrying a 5d2 with L. Then he was also trying to pyscho his friend (apparently, a pretty young lady) to go FF immediately and not waste time on crop bodies. I just keep quiet during the journey and surf kopitiam on my iPhone :).

oh, i'd give you a wager that that guy probably isn't that good at taking photos.....

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Cannot begrudge these people. I feel sad for them leh. Have to use daddy D3. Got no own camera. My fren drive his daddy mercedes and I ride my own $800 scooter. So how???

and i'm on bus number 11.

i saw kids about secondary 2 age with 1d bodies before. better than me seh ! when i have problem getting high end bodies !

oh, i'd give you a wager that that guy probably isn't that good at taking photos.....

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

I'll give it a pass as I have the same sentiments as you :bsmilie:.

and i'm on bus number 11.

Wrong bus number lah... The bus which I took contains 3 digits ;).

aiyah boring la.. photography becoming too main stream. I'd like to try pin hole cameras. The more high tech things are the greater the urge to go minimalistic again.

The more a parents splurge on their children generally correlate to less love the children receive from their parents and they are often affected psychologically enough to mature into adulthood as a materialistic, mean and uncaring person. ;p

Last edited:
Standard of living changes thru times...

Who still remember playing five stone, hopscotch, throw marble on coin on sand in playground, buy black ? bag from mama shop..:bsmilie:

Who still remember playing five stone, hopscotch, throw marble on coin on sand in playground, buy black ? bag from mama shop..:bsmilie:
actually, i spent most of my time catching grasshoppers and spiders. :bsmilie:

these days, i see my younger cousins glued to psp and laptops. :dunno:

actually, i spent most of my time catching grasshoppers and spiders. :bsmilie:

these days, i see my younger cousins glued to psp and laptops. :dunno:

OT: o.o love catch spider too.. throw in matchbox:bsmilie:

When I was a kid, I ask my late mom if I could get a Camera. Her unforgettable words were "You want to die?"

Of course, I resulted in created my own camera out of Cereal box and pretend I take picture. I dun find it sad though, but fun to imagination. Catching Spider,Catching Longkang Fish, Venture into Flood Drain just to find Money(Managed to make $50!), Create own robot from box just coz cannotget Transformers and Tikam2 the Black Plastic mystery gift from Mama shop which I won $5 bucks and lost it later when I bought all and didnt win any, from there I learned Gambling is Bad. lol

Now my niece & Nephews all play computer,PSP,PS3 etc. Looks like they lost alot in outside fun. haiz

Last edited: