Razer Diamondback or Copperhead??

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

Anyone knows the difference between these two mice?

ST_IMAGES_DL_LIVE_DESIGN2-OQ7.jpg

What is the best price for each of the two mice and and specific shop to get them at SLS?

Main difference is the resolution I think. Diamonback is 1600 while copperhead is 2000.

CUrently using the Diamondback plasma le version. Mouse is very smooth as compared to my previous MS optical mouse.
Had to tune down the sensitivity. Sometimes move so fast cant see where the pointer is.

Bought from a shop on 5th level at SLS. Price at about $85. normal diamond back is about $75. Copper head is is about >$120.
THe shop has many games there too.

What are you playing? There is a difference in the weights system.

These are competition mice and it really isn't quite worth it to buy one for PS purposes. If you play CS competitively, the copperhead has a better weights system IMO due to the location of the removable weights.

come to WCG and look for me. Razor booth. come come... i tell u more when u come. actually, the copperhead reacts a tad faster than the DB.

but the price difference do not realli justify the difference.

DB. 1600 DPI
CH. 2000 DPI plus programmeable thingys.

maybe u might wanna come and try them out at our booth.

we have Copperheads for testing, Razor Mantis Speed and Control for testing too.
we have the following products on sale for today (saturday and sunday) and the prices for WCG 2005.

a) Copperhead $119
b) DiamondBack (Please Check with me there)
c) Razor Mantis Speed $37
d) Razor Mantis Control $37
e) Razor ExactMat. (Huge) + Wrist Pad $54
f) Razor Tee Shirt $20 (2 sizes M/L XL for "Frag the COmpetition Design")

we are giving free handphone straps / lanyards to our customers. u may approach our booth models. we have 2 gg out giving tatoos.. i am the onli merchandiser there. so COME !!! hahas.

;) :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
come to WCG and look for me. Razor booth. come come... i tell u more when u come. actually, the copperhead reacts a tad faster than the DB.

DB. 1600 DPI

we have Copperheads for testing, Razor Mantis Speed and Control for testing too.
we have the following products on sale for today (saturday and sunday) and the prices for WCG 2005.

a) Copperhead $119

we are giving free handphone straps / lanyards to our customers. u may approach our booth models. we have 2 gg out giving tatoos.. i am the onli merchandiser there. so COME !!! hahas.

got discount bo? :bsmilie: btw, the models wat name? hehehe... :sweatsm:

glennyong said:

DB. 1600 DPI

a) Copperhead $119

The booth is at Suntec right? Will be outstationed till the end of the month...not sure if WCG has ended then...:(

the sales will end this sunday. 20/11/05.

so after today, the prices will be back to normal. around 10-20% more.

final confirmation.

Razor DiamondBack. now selling for $89!

so if u missed WCG, den well. i guess u will have to pay Cybermind a visit or alternatively u can approach TXperience at Funan lvl 5.

I might be selling them on my Yahoo!auctions. so it depends alot on 2molo's sales. I will prolly update this thread for those who are interested.

Its really a good buy.

and of course for those who bought the ExactMat. Bad news is that we are selling the ExactMat with the wrist pad for $54. and its the big sized version. so drop by 2molo.

and please. come early if u wan free gifts, u can get them from our booth models. no point coming to me and tell me to give u. i dun haf any free gifts already lahs...

and some last minute news too. Mantis Mat, Speed and Control, we are selling really fast. so if u pple wanna get ur hands on them, please come at 12-1pm. thats when the stocks come in. after 3. all gone. like today. so please, those wanna buy the mats please come early !! :thumbsup:

I rather get the Logitech MX518 :)

Klose said:
I rather get the Logitech MX518 :)

i rather get a $10 cheap cheap mouse lah.. to be frank.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: i just dun see why pple wanna buy a $119 mouse or a $54 mousepad...

ahahaa... :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
i rather get a $10 cheap cheap mouse lah.. to be frank.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: i just dun see why pple wanna buy a $119 mouse or a $54 mousepad...

ahahaa... :bsmilie:

Actually there's a difference ;) used to be a hardcore gamer and the sensitivity and control of the mouse makes the diff between u fragging or being fragged ;)

Hold your purchase for awhile, then get the new Razer Barracuda CE or Krait.

Stoned said:
These are competition mice and it really isn't quite worth it to buy one for PS purposes. If you play CS competitively, the copperhead has a better weights system IMO due to the location of the removable weights.

Its actually very good for post processing pictures in any software. I was using a normal MS optical mouse for editing and found it to be not so precise.... so I went ahead with those higher resolution mices.... bought a Logitech MX510 for my desktop... and a Razer Diamondback with Exactmat for my laptop.... once you try these higher resolution mice... there's no turning back. Short of getting a Wacom tablet, these mices are the best things out there.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.