Rayxox 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvyn83

Jun 30, 2008
Hi People ,

Is the Rayxox 250 good and can it be used on the EF50 F1.8 II , where can i buy it and how much isn't.

Do you mean Raynox?

Retails for about $120 ? Thereabouts I think. Look in the mass sales or do a search on the BnS or Mass Sales sub forums. You should get some hits there.

Else, can also try Googling within Singapore context. I remember someone distributes it in SG....

Yup for taking macro.

Yup for taking macro.

You won't get much magnifcation with the 50mm lens and Raynox combination. Best is to use the Raynox with a tele zoom and use it ard 100mm zoom range. :)

You can get it from Macgill in the Mass sales forum at abt $120.

You won't get much magnifcation with the 50mm lens and Raynox combination. Best is to use the Raynox with a tele zoom and use it ard 100mm zoom range. :)

You can get it from Macgill in the Mass sales forum at abt $120.

For me I bought B+W +10 filter from OP last week, but very very shallow dof and I don't think using by hand held? They out of stock for Raynox.
For mine is $ 98 .

For me I bought B+W +10 filter from OP last week, but very very shallow dof and I don't think using by hand held? They out of stock for Raynox.
For mine is $ 98 .

how come yours were so cheap? special discount?? ;)

For mine is $ 98 .

When using any lens with the +10 filter use f11,f16,f22 etc to get greater DOF. Depending on the lens you use, shutter speed should be from 1/60s to 1/125s, ISO at 100-200. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.