Rayonac Charger at Carrefour

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaipium

Feb 3, 2002
Braddell
Visit site
For those who are interested, there is a midnite offer at Carrefour tonite from 10.30pm to 1.00am

The 1-hr Rayonac charger with 2 batteries is selling for 39.90 compare to the normal price of 79.90.

me too saw it late ;p great offer I would say.

someone was saying too that the charger cost $49 in NUS Co-op with 2 batteries.

The midnite sale over liao. I got the charger. Also got a new bike for $69.90.:D

The charger was still on sale for $45.90 yesterday.

I bought 1hr. SONY charger with two re-chargeable batteries for $40.00 at Louis Photo, New Centra Park Hotel. Anytime its $40.00 only.... no need to go in the midnite ;) mind u the shop is open until 8.30pm only.

Originally posted by Madhivanan
I bought 1hr. SONY charger with two re-chargeable batteries for $40.00 at Louis Photo, New Centra Park Hotel. Anytime its $40.00 only.... no need to go in the midnite ;) mind u the shop is open until 8.30pm only.

there's a (big) difference between the Sony charger and the Rayonac charger. The Sony charges 2 batteries to 80% within one hour and takes much more time to charge 4 batteries fully. The Rayonac charges 4 batteries within an hour.

The Sony one is definitely more portable though.

Originally posted by doomax
The charger was still on sale for $45.90 yesterday.
dam the Rayonac charger is back to its original price of $79.90. thought i could still get it at the discount price. oh well...

Originally posted by firefox13
dam the Rayonac charger is back to its original price of $79.90. thought i could still get it at the discount price. oh well...

procastinating is the curse on all man.........

Originally posted by firefox13
anyone know where i can get the Rayonac batteries from W3cube? do they have a shop somewhere or they sell online? didn't really get much info from the website...

They have a retail shop outlet, see here for more information.

Originally posted by Goondu

They have a retail shop outlet, see here for more information.

I was at carrefour yesterday. Its 45.90 with 2 batteries.

firefox13, after you have bought the charger, can you please let us know the price? Is it S$45 or S$49? I am interested in their batteries too.

Status
Not open for further replies.