Status
Not open for further replies.

sil

Nov 18, 2004
ABC Market
www.sil.per.sg
Hi guys,

just got the FZ20 recently. :embrass:
would like to know where can I get the Raynox RT5264P Adapter locally.

Cheapest I found on the net is from BugEye Digital, but the shipping cost is more than the adapter :confused:

Thanks!!
SiL

I may be wrong, but i don't think you can get any adapters for FZ20 locally. Thats why if you have friend going overseas, ask them buy for you (hk, taiwan, china etc).

sil said:
i see.. thanks!
ABC market is at Jalan Rummah Tinggeh? ;)

Ask those popular photoshop like Cathy Photos, Alan Photos or MS color, they should have the Raynox RT5264P I think.

spiderman said:
ABC market is at Jalan Rummah Tinggeh? ;)

Ask those popular photoshop like Cathy Photos, Alan Photos or MS color, they should have the Raynox RT5264P I think.
Yep! :D
opposite will be the Panasonic Customer Service Center ;)
alrite, will check with them as well. thanks.

I just asked at CP last Saturday when I bought my FZ20 and they said they don't have any of the third party adaptors... Oh well..

Speaking of adaptors, is any one brand better than the other? e.g. is Phayee better than Chen or Raynox?

And my friend going to Taiwan during CNY... I don't suppose it'd be easy to get the Chen adaptor if she's only going for a few days, right?

if she is going to buy,have 1 for me too if possible ;)

I also want one too. Looking for adaptor for the FZ20 too

torn between the phayee or raynox one. Raynox sells a kit with a polariser. ebay was like 49US without shipping dunno how much will be with shipping. (plp-20 i think model number)

The phayee much cheaper though for hte adaptor only

tkp77 said:
Look for JimDavis in this forum, he just came back from China.
Don't know if he still have any spare ones??

His one sell like hotcake sia... i was like reading the post 4 hrs later... everything was being snatch up... can't even reserved one for my fren...

haiz...

mpark said:
I just asked at CP last Saturday when I bought my FZ20 and they said they don't have any of the third party adaptors... Oh well..

Speaking of adaptors, is any one brand better than the other? e.g. is Phayee better than Chen or Raynox?

And my friend going to Taiwan during CNY... I don't suppose it'd be easy to get the Chen adaptor if she's only going for a few days, right?
No worry, if she's going to Taipei, just give Chen a call and tell him your current address/ location, he'll be happy to bring the adaptor to you. His mobile : Nine 3 three 0 four 5 nine 5 four. :cool:

Last week I checked with AP, and was told new adaptors(72-58?) for FZ20 (new brand or not, I didn't hear clearly) will arrived after CNY. The price is 20+.

Help the info can save your money:)

72-58?? hmm.. might be 58mm thread size

i prefer raynox coz of the 52mm thread size

sounds good that means only after CNY.....

keke got more money to spend.

btw how much do stepdown rings cost? say 62mm to 52mm? Have some old 52mm filters so want to be able to use those too. any you guys recommend?

woah 58 to 72??bought this 1 and another 52 mm then settle all the prob liao :)

mpark said:

if you're going to ask her buy the chen tube, can you help me get the ring to convert the mount to twist and lock type (for the sigma flower hood). I want 1 and JimDavis want's 1 too! Please please please!!!
http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam/User-Guide/FZ-10/Converters/Adapters/O-ring-bottom.jpg

http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam/User-Guide/FZ-10/Converters/Adapters/Chen-ring-step-3.jpg

Snapman - how much does that cost?

So, u getting the Flower hood and ring as well right? :think:

gongfu said:
Last week I checked with AP, and was told new adaptors(72-58?) for FZ20 (new brand or not, I didn't hear clearly) will arrived after CNY. The price is 20+.

Help the info can save your money:)
Cannot be lah. They don't bring in adapters. Maybe this is a step-up ring is it? Some more $20+??

josho said:
Snapman - how much does that cost?

So, u getting the Flower hood and ring as well right? :think:

yo josho, me and jimDavis got the flower hood liaoz....but cos it din come wif the ring (cos we bought from rongjin) so it fits damn loose on the tube. So just need the ring lor...you going taiwan ah? ;p

i dunnoe how much it costs, Hongjia can help cos he bought 1 before. Hong, how much how much?

snapMan said:
yo josho, me and jimDavis got the flower hood liaoz....but cos it din come wif the ring (cos we bought from rongjin) so it fits damn loose on the tube. So just need the ring lor...you going taiwan ah? ;p

i dunnoe how much it costs, Hongjia can help cos he bought 1 before. Hong, how much how much?

I checked with the Beijing Guy when I was there, seems like they are not selling the ring. Not sure if you still can get the ring from Taiwan, since the one that we own, according to him, was the first generation, and now they already have their 3rd generation out. :dunno:

I am thinking of selling it off to other brand camera owner if they want, and probably arrange a MO to get the latest from China...

Status
Not open for further replies.