Raynox for canon 24-105???

dlareg

Aug 22, 2008
Ranggung
Hi,

Newbie here..interested in macro photography..got a few questions for raynox lens...

Can any one suggest me witch raynox will fit the canon 24-105 lens???

Hope to hear from your replies...

Thank you...

Cannot fit on a lens with filter size 77mm.

yap, cannot fit.
get the 100L for macro?

Thanks for the info but...

No budget at the moment to buy extra lens...is there other raynox model can be fitted to a 24-105???

dlareg said:

No budget at the moment to buy extra lens...is there other raynox model can be fitted to a 24-105???

No, but you can try finding closeup filters that are not raynox, the quality is not as good though

So just rent when you're going macro shooting.

Hi,

Newbie here..interested in macro photography..got a few questions for raynox lens...

Can any one suggest me witch raynox will fit the canon 24-105 lens???

Hope to hear from your replies...

Thank you...

You can use the Raynox 250 but you have to zoom to about 50mm to overcome the vignetting. It works well from 50-105mm.

The Raynox 250 will only fit filter size of 52-67mm.

Note: I assuming that you are using a APS-C sensor camera.

So just rent when you're going macro shooting.

Thanks

No, but you can try finding closeup filters that are not raynox, the quality is not as good though

Thanks

You can use the Raynox 250 but you have to zoom to about 50mm to overcome the vignetting. It works well from 50-105mm.

The Raynox 250 will only fit filter size of 52-67mm.

Note: I assuming that you are using a APS-C sensor camera.

Im using 5Dmk2 with 24-105mm...

Thanks

Thanks

Im using 5Dmk2 with 24-105mm...

You'll have to zoom your lens to 75mm to overcome the vignetting.

Also take note that the Raynox 250 can only work with filter size of 52mm-67mm.

can be overcome by step down ring. so is not a problem at all.

can be overcome by step down ring. so is not a problem at all.

If you step down from 77mm to say 67mm, you may have serious vignetting problems.

It's okay to step up (e.g. from 49mm to 52mm) to accommodate the Universal Adapter but not step down.

Last edited:
If you step down from 77mm to say 67mm, you may have serious vignetting problems.

It's okay to step up (e.g. from 49mm to 52mm) to accommodate the Universal Adapter but not step down.

Hi All,

For almost all big lenses, there will not be any vignetting with DCR-250 if you use it at the maximum focal length of the lens together with a stepdown ring.

Cheers.