Ray Ban Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja23XX

Jan 24, 2009
In The Shadows
Hi guys, do you know of any sunglass shop that sells Ray Ban sunglasses. Intend to get one. I do know sunglasses hut has them, but i don't know the store locations. I tried to google and apparently their webpage does show the store locations.

Thanks.:bsmilie:

know there's one @ flyer. may get chance to get good discount as traffic is low there and always display discount banner.

Good luck

rayban abit passe liao.

nowaday ppl like to go for other brand like oakley

Hi guys, do you know of any sunglass shop that sells Ray Ban sunglasses. Intend to get one. I do know sunglasses hut has them, but i don't know the store locations. I tried to google and apparently their webpage does show the store locations.

Thanks.:bsmilie:

hello...
sunglass hut can be found in Plaza Sing, Millenia walk, Vivo
some optical shops like Frames n Lenses do carry some models, some outlets of Koolook also have them.
:)
ok, found out that optical 88 do carry them, but not sure if all branches have them. they have branches in citylink, Jurong point, orchard central, marina square...

but please check online for their outlets locations and call them before heading down in case they dont take in anymore

will help you find out more branches n outlets if u interested (i am in this trade ;p)

dylan

Last edited:
I bought my Ray Ban at Changi T3. There is a discount for airport staff.

HTH.

rayban abit passe liao.

nowaday ppl like to go for other brand like oakley

I think Oakley is the one that is passe. They only made a comeback with their frog skins which is pretty much about it.

I still have my old pair of Ray Bans & best part, it is so old school, it does not say Ray Ban, it says Bausch & Lomb instead. Turtle shell dark brown by the sides & gold frames on the front :thumbsup:

Pay so much for a passe oakley made of plastic when you get good gold plated sunglasses? Besides, oakley has too many fakes really :thumbsd:

Last edited:
If u really interested in getting rayban, or other branded sunglasses i can recommend u where to get it.

oakley > ray-ban? i don't think so!

oakley is for show-offs. people who like to wear handphone earpiece on their ear. ray-ban is classic.

i beg to differ...i use my radar for cycling and sports and i think will be hardpressed to find another brand for sports that offers that level of optics

Are Rayban Aviators still e rage?...

Cristiano Ronaldo wear that sunglasses is RayBan izzit

cristiano_gafas34.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo wear that sunglasses is RayBan izzit

cristiano_gafas34.jpg

Is this your desktop wallpaper? You seem fixated on Ronaldo...

Wear what you want to wear. If it's out of fashion, eventually, it'll be back in fashion...

Status
Not open for further replies.