RAW file on CS5

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazykid

Jun 10, 2006
hi... how can i open raw files on cs5 ?? i am using light room now and it can open raw files...

now i want to try on cs5.. any help ?? :)

thanks in advance..

lazykid

Jun 10, 2006
If your lightroom can open. It should not have issue with opening it on CS5 ^^
i didnt mean raw files have the issue.. i think cs5 doesnt support in opening the raw files and i dont know how.. :D

skylover

Oct 26, 2008
Singapore
www.sky.kaos-theory.net
i didnt mean raw files have the issue.. i think cs5 doesnt support in opening the raw files and i dont know how.. :D
CS5 does support opening of raw file. I duno what raw format you are using. But you might want to google to check. If don't have. There is a way to do it, type googling the raw file format like E.g." NEF raw + CS5 " something like that. Hope it helps. ^^ :angel:

Peano

Jul 30, 2008
Washington, D.C.
www.radiantpics.com
What camera are the raw files from (brand and model, like Canon 7D or Nikon D300)?

What version of Adobe Camera Raw are you running? To find out, click Help > About Plug-in > Camera Raw.

If you have a version of Camera Raw that supports your camera, you can open the files from inside Photoshop. Click File > Open > (navigate to your raw file).

skylover

Oct 26, 2008
Singapore
www.sky.kaos-theory.net
What camera are the raw files from (brand and model, like Canon 7D or Nikon D300)?

What version of Adobe Camera Raw are you running? To find out, click Help > About Plug-in > Camera Raw.

If you have a version of Camera Raw that supports your camera, you can open the files from inside Photoshop. Click File > Open > (navigate to your raw file).
I think TS is using Canon 400D assuming the signature is correct.

It should be standard RAW format for all Canon if i'm not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.