Raw Converter

Raw Converter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonKing

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
From your experience,which is your favourite raw converter?

I'll go for the adobe camera raw

I'll go for the adobe camera raw

Hi hi,
I never you ACR before but does it have much more advanced compared to Canon Digitial Professional? It is because CDP is free but ACR i don't know whether you must buy or not.

Capture One Pro - the absolute choice for all professionals.:thumbsup:

Capture One Pro has good workflow (work on files while processing others simultaneously), good output, intuitive controls (for me anyway), and next version threatens to be even faster...:)

but of course quite ex...

i like lightroom. (aesthetic-wise)

From your experience,which is your favourite raw converter?

You forgot : dcraw (who is maybe the most important raw converter as most of the raw converters of the market are derivative work of dcraw).

You forgot : UFRaw (important as it's completly free, open-sources and run as a plugin of Gimp or as a standalone software).

In fact, you forgot many very important raw converter running on MacOS or Linux.

You forgot : dcraw (who is maybe the most important raw converter as most of the raw converters of the market are derivative work of dcraw).

You forgot : UFRaw (important as it's completly free, open-sources and run as a plugin of Gimp or as a standalone software).

In fact, you forgot many very important raw converter running on MacOS or Linux.

Didn't know there are so many types...you may feel free to recommend.

Nikon Capture NX output beat ACR anytime... only downside is it is un-usable slow... :confused:

Aperture, and adobe lightroom.:thumbsup:

Is there any converter that can converter multiple files at one go?

Status
Not open for further replies.