rare traffic jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

igpenguin

Jan 30, 2002
www.flickr.com
Hi,

Few years back when there was a long traffic jam on one of the two roads connecting to NTU in the direction towards Jalan Bahar. Shot from top-deck of SBS 199, scanned from print.

ntu_jam.jpg

rare? it is a common sight in NTU what...

actually it is even worst now, cos two lanes become one lanes already.....

yah, common sight when using the old entrance, especially so with so many construction going on, now i don use this entrance anymore :)

Originally posted by hong
yah, common sight when using the old entrance, especially so with so many construction going on, now i don use this entrance anymore :)

new one also like that....esp outside hall 4 which is the worst...cos many cars already jammed there...and there are even more buses during peak hours....worst thing is that one of the lanes is underconstructions...

now it can takes up to 45 min to take bus to interchange during peak hour...

Originally posted by kamwai

new one also like that....esp outside hall 4 which is the worst...cos many cars already jammed there...and there are even more buses during peak hours....worst thing is that one of the lanes is underconstructions...

now it can takes up to 45 min to take bus to interchange during peak hour...

hehe, i go back earlier, so np :)

hehehehe...lucky i'm outa that place liao...:)

... for everyone who needs to travel in and out of NTU?

I thought it was rare since I only encountered it once in my few years in NTU (and few occasions back there after getting my piece of paper and binder from the institution).

Hopefully it becomes better when all the works are done.

me in and out for so many years, and the place never changed

Status
Not open for further replies.