Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
0603071549mx9.jpg

0603071548pj0.jpg

0603071550ej1.jpg

Saw this cool car in school. Yet to work out who's the driver :sweat:

a gallardo spyder is not that rare if you know where to spot them really...

Well it's rare when you consider the driver to be 20? :sweat:

Just curious.... if you had the means to get any car of your choise, would it be an exotic, especially a spyder? You can only go say.... at most 100 km/h (or a little faster when the white elephants are not watching). You'll hardly let the top down since its either too hot or raining. Even if you let the top down, you'd be smelling exhaust. What you think?

Just curious.... if you had the means to get any car of your choise, would it be an exotic, especially a spyder? You can only go say.... at most 100 km/h (or a little faster when the white elephants are not watching). You'll hardly let the top down since its either too hot or raining. Even if you let the top down, you'd be smelling exhaust. What you think?

I thought they were monkeys, forever hiding behind tress and up in bridges :bsmilie:

Bugatti Veyron? :bsmilie:

don't forget there's the north south highway to SEPANG and fabulous mountain passes in genting/cameron highlands ;)

...Buy a straight road from government so you can rev your engine to the max...

:dunno:

Then I think my choice would be a skyline r34 z2.....
I don't even know what you're talking about!
Hee hee. :dunno: :dunno:

The photo I posted was some old old old Nissan Sunny or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.