[RANT] NPark will get it from me...

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Called them on Sat afternoon... and then Sun after again... telling them a nest of wild bees have been spotted on a Tree near Woodlands Dr71 next to Block 672 located near Admiralty MRT.... a Tree next to the main path for people to get to the MRT... No action on Sat... No action on Sun... today morning... the Nest and Bees are still there... I called NPark again demanding why no action was taken... reason, Contractor need a crane and crane can't be be found on weekends.... I ask the lady "what if the bees sting someone on the weekend ?? "... of course, no answer from her...

9593396019_fbd756f182_b.jpg

9593396243_5fd5a58ff5_b.jpg

9596189918_b963990e9f_b.jpg

I reported a falling tree branch before with their hotlines and email them with photos but no response after three weeks , but after I post it on their Facebook page, immediate response.

10am... Nest Cleared... after 2 days of waiting and calling them 3 times...

9593970043_dbe1ff4b2d_b.jpg

9593970301_3589e9b17f_b.jpg

did the honey taste bittersweet? :)

The only thing sweeter were the tears of dismay from the Metallica fans which got drunk and passed out before the concert even started.... ah such sweet sweet misery

Ok.. now waiting for a certain celebrity to derail the whole thread on Monday morning :bsmilie:

I reported a falling tree branch before with their hotlines and email them with photos but no response after three weeks , but after I post it on their Facebook page, immediate response.

Haha, the power of social media :)

I'm hoping he did catch up on reading sun tzu between old aunties and tiger balm.

Imagine if the bees swarm into a moving train ........ this should be interesting. :think:

swollen Glans for the men :eek:

..... imagine all the guys unzipped and eagerly waiting .......... this should be interesting ...... live and let live .....bees come get your lollipops ........ :bsmilie:

..... imagine all the guys unzipped and eagerly waiting .......... this should be interesting ...... live and let live .....bees come get your lollipops ........ :bsmilie:

oy, keep it PG13!

oy, keep it PG13!

...then please stop giving me ideas .......... I see another infarction coming if you don't stop ....... :p ........:sweat:

...then please stop giving me ideas .......... I see another infarction coming if you don't stop ....... :p ........:sweat:

やめてください.... やめて...

やめてください.... やめて...

wahhh ..... as if it wasn't bad enough ......now we have do it all over again in Japanese ........:rolleyes: