[RANT] NPark will get it from me...

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Called them on Sat afternoon... and then Sun after again... telling them a nest of wild bees have been spotted on a Tree near Woodlands Dr71 next to Block 672 located near Admiralty MRT.... a Tree next to the main path for people to get to the MRT... No action on Sat... No action on Sun... today morning... the Nest and Bees are still there... I called NPark again demanding why no action was taken... reason, Contractor need a crane and crane can't be be found on weekends.... I ask the lady "what if the bees sting someone on the weekend ?? "... of course, no answer from her...

polar28

Nov 30, 2010
I reported a falling tree branch before with their hotlines and email them with photos but no response after three weeks , but after I post it on their Facebook page, immediate response.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
10am... Nest Cleared... after 2 days of waiting and calling them 3 times...

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
did the honey taste bittersweet? :)
The only thing sweeter were the tears of dismay from the Metallica fans which got drunk and passed out before the concert even started.... ah such sweet sweet misery

hanzohattori

Apr 16, 2010
Ok.. now waiting for a certain celebrity to derail the whole thread on Monday morning :bsmilie:

nedy77

Jun 21, 2005
I reported a falling tree branch before with their hotlines and email them with photos but no response after three weeks , but after I post it on their Facebook page, immediate response.
Haha, the power of social media :)

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Imagine if the bees swarm into a moving train ........ this should be interesting. :think:

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
swollen Glans for the men :eek:
..... imagine all the guys unzipped and eagerly waiting .......... this should be interesting ...... live and let live .....bees come get your lollipops ........ :bsmilie:

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
やめてください.... やめて...

wahhh ..... as if it wasn't bad enough ......now we have do it all over again in Japanese ........:rolleyes:

Top Bottom