rant all about the 1 n only team <<<liverpool>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsider_27

Jul 12, 2006
Toa Payoh
i use to be a 50:50 liverpool fan
becauses i only like the forwards like fowler, owen, camara...
n i hate players in the defence cuz they run like ****

BUT.............
RECENTLY
liverpool is developing like blackburn rovers, all their player is VERY FIT BUT not violent(haha)
n good that all those sucky players like biscan.... is being kicked out of the squad.
n good all rounder player like finnan is being brought to the club!

i can see fowler is having a tuff time in the new squad under benitez cuz the speed play of liverpool is getting faster n faster n faster n faster
but at least is kinda more justice for fowler to be in liverpool rather than MANCHESTER CITY?
cuz i think fowler got no chemistry to with teamates in mancity

in the past
liverpool used to play long passing boring game, n u will never ever see michael owen doin cross,(i duno why?)
but owen is a intellegent Forward indeed

at least nowadays,
i do actually see forward players like kyurt ocassionally did crosses

also
players like JOHN ARSE RISSE did actually became superstar overnight since the change of manager (i think rafeal benitez mus have force him to go gym do workout everyday)
i use to call risse john ASS riiise becuz the only thing he know is rub the ball n throw-in
but now, u mus be joking, try to play prank on him
ur leg will end up like ALAN SMITH(haha)

overall, at least i see entertainment when liverpool play
n gerrard is playing better after the new manager arrives,

im wondering if liverpool players used to drink loads of calsberg too after owen left(cuz their face sometimes look red n drunk drurin the champoins league match against celtic)
duno why(haha)

forget to add in

now, i am a 100% liverpool supporter
n 100% fowler supporter

Cheers...Liverpool fan since 75...always red...forever will be red...always 100% never even 99%...past favourites...Keegan..Dalglish..Souness..Barnes..current fave..Gerrard..Fowler..Sissoko..:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can count me in.

A RED since '73

And let's put one over the Devils this weekend !!!

o yeah
n i hate it when 1 of the ex liverpool player aka legend, said liverpool players now is not playin as good as thier times,

lol, last time soccer clubs standard low mah, in the 70s, 80s ...liverpool can use one finger easily beat down arsenal, man u.(according to my dad)haha.

but now, soccer is more of mind game, u cant be always using the best 11, surely these best 11 will wear out.

haha

You can count me in.

A RED since '73

And let's put one over the Devils this weekend !!!

yeah, liverpool will trash man u
i prefer the Steven Gerrard LONG SHOT than the old mighty paul scholes long shot:bsmilie:

RED since 70.

Huat ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.