Rangefinder coffee session cum street shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW... If you don't have a RF... can join also... just bring along an ATM card and I can immediately strike a deal on the spot... :bsmilie: just kidding...

Sure, i'll give you the card... but no money in the bank! :bsmilie:

Meeting up is fine, but the thought of a horde of RF photographers descending on Little India floors me.... I mean, could we scare all the subjects away?

Sure, i'll give you the card... but no money in the bank! :bsmilie:
Anyway, how much is the Bessa R4 going for? I saw the thread abt it but did not see the price tag anywhere.

Hi WuffRuff, got your PM. Well, I will give you up to 17 June to clock your shortfall of posts. But please dont any how spam OK. If you still can't post that many, just come anyway, and if you look honest to us, I will allow you to take one of my babies for a walk. ;)

Please don't forget the roll of film.

Meeting up is fine, but the thought of a horde of RF photographers descending on Little India floors me.... I mean, could we scare all the subjects away?

It is quite crowded on Sundays. The trick is to blend in. ;p

FYI, there are always lots of photogs around in Little India. The subjects are used to it.

An alternative could be basement foodcourt of Sim Lim Square. The Qiji popiah and nasi lemak is nice there if anyone's planning on having breakfast :thumbsup: Seating wise Tekka Mall should have more space.

Just been informed that the venue Cafe f'stop is closed on Sunday. An alternate venue is Food court at ground floor of Tekka Centre where the Shing Sheong Supermarket is. Have the coffee session there, then can street shoot in Little India. Unless someone else can suggest a different venue.

(eg. 1. Ansel --- Bessa R2)
2. csisfun - Bessa R
3. centurion_sg - Bessa R3M
4. sykestang - RD1s
5. Mezzotint - Seagull 205
6. Koolcat - leica m
7. alternatve - Kiev 4a

It's great to have a rangefinder gathering finally.

1. Ansel --- Bessa R2
2. csisfun - Bessa R
4. sykestang - RD1s
6. Koolcat - leica m
7. alternatve - Kiev 4a
8. ullyss - no rf, can i molest chiif's R4

1. Ansel --- Bessa R2
2. csisfun - Bessa R
4. sykestang - RD1s
6. Koolcat - leica m
7. alternatve - Kiev 4a
9. Puffy - (Chiif, can you give good discount if I buy on the spot ? :D)

May I suggest KK market? I think the variety of food there is far better if one do not miss the comfort of air con.

An alternative could be basement foodcourt of Sim Lim Square. The Qiji popiah and nasi lemak is nice there if anyone's planning on having breakfast :thumbsup: Seating wise Tekka Mall should have more space.

May I suggest KK market? I think the variety of food there is far better if one do not miss the comfort of air con.

I will go for a recce of these places next few days and decide. I feel air-con to be essential during the coffee session. Also important is a clean and bright environment.

Shing Sheong food court below the Shing Sheong super market is a pretty decent place. Passed by there this evening, lots of seating, parking not a problem and near little india.... I second that location. :thumbsup:

1. Ansel --- Bessa R2
2. csisfun - Bessa R
4. sykestang - RD1s
6. Koolcat - leica m
7. alternatve - Kiev 4a
9. Puffy - (Chiif, can you give good discount if I buy on the spot ? )
10. WuffRuff - no rf; hoping Ansel might find me honest-looking enough to lend me one.

So where to meet this Sunday?

OK confirmed that the meeting venue is at Tekka Mall. Details below:

Date : 17 June, 2007
Time : 8.30 am
Coffee Location : FOODMORE (foodcourt) at Tekka Mall (groundfloor below Shing Sheong Supermarket), across the canal from Sim Lim Square. Those driving can park at Tekka Mall itself.

Shooting Location : Anyware around Little India.

We shall assemble at the corner of the foodcourt towards the toilet.

Anyone else want to use the Russian RFs please indicate your desire here. So far only one (wuffruff).

My number is 9618 4387 if you need to contact me.

See you there! :thumbsup:

1. Ansel --- Bessa R2
2. csisfun - Bessa R
4. sykestang - RD1s
6. Koolcat - leica m
7. alternatve - Kiev 4a
9. Puffy
10. WuffRuff - no rf; hoping Ansel might find me honest-looking enough to lend me one.
11. chiif - R4M

1. Ansel --- Bessa R2
2. csisfun - Bessa R
4. sykestang - RD1s
6. Koolcat - leica m
7. alternatve - Kiev 4a
9. Puffy
11. chiif - R4M
12. ngebor - Canonet GIII QL17

Status
Not open for further replies.