Random shots from iPhone + CameraBag

Status
Not open for further replies.

philipcs

Jun 16, 2005
JB & KL
www.philipcs.com
Recently, I have purchase a software for my iPhone from Apple Store. This little tool - CameraBag can simulate film camera effect like Helga (Holga), B&W, Instant (Polaroid), Lolo (Over saturated), Vintage and etc...

Personally, I like Helga, Instant & Lolo effects. They can be mixed together as well.

Below are some of my shots:

img_0070.jpg

img_0071.jpg

img_0072.jpg

Last edited:
omg are you kidding me?

my iphone camera is still the cavemen standard. lol literally point and shoot, how do i purchase the software? gorgeous photos!

Great shot. And, the quality of the picture is quite good for a camera. A pity that my iPod touch doesn't has a camera.

@velasco : it's available in the the apps store which is only available to iPhone 3G/iPod touch

Last edited:
That's so cool!

hallo, thanks for all the comments...

you can search "CameraBag" in Apple Store either in iTunes or iPhone directly, then make sure your profile link to your credit card, then you just click buy. Then the software will be installed to your iPhone.

This application supports iPhone 2G, 3G & Touch as long as Firmware 2.0 and above. ;)

see all the effects from our blog: http://www.pixelraves.com/2008/11/25/lomography-from-your-iphone-with-camerabag/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.