Random Season 26.....No Photo No Cry

most of them can be easily faked by long exposure. some are shopped. you can tell when the picture's weirdly composed... like... why would they need to place so much empty space just to catch something there?

ha ya!

they casual shooters mah. just for fun also must kena listen to your solemn lectures ar?

*faint

SkyStrike said:
lol..Lucky I stopped collecting these models liao..

on my way back to office from the expo.
Spent abit less than expected cos they don't have everything that I wanted.

But I see a few splurge 600-700 to get the limited edition kits.

on my way back to office from the expo.
Spent abit less than expected cos they don't have everything that I wanted.

But I see a few splurge 600-700 to get the limited edition kits.

:what: :bigeyes:..you have deep pockets...I won't even consider buying anything more than 100 for a model kit.

"Deep pocket" means a big hole in the pocket so that your hand can reach far far below? :bsmilie:
Not reach far far below, but reach another person's pocket..............thru the big hole.......................:bigeyes: ........................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:what: :bigeyes:..you have deep pockets...I won't even consider buying anything more than 100 for a model kit.

not me leh
i spent less than 100 today...

but i have 1 master grade kit that is over 100, but don't dare to build yet cos not confident
currently building only SD and HG kits...but alot of backlog...
:embrass:

"Deep pocket" means a big hole in the pocket so that your hand can reach far far below? :bsmilie:

pockets got hole, can reach all the way and touch the floor
:bsmilie:

not me leh
i spent less than 100 today...

but i have 1 master grade kit that is over 100, but don't dare to build yet cos not confident
currently building only SD and HG kits...but alot of backlog...
:embrass::bsmilie:

I used to build those too (SD and HG grade), used to own 1 MG grade, but got smashed during one of my baby cousin visit....sadded..since then never bought any MG grade stuffs.

Now, kinda lost interest in building such things, cos no space....

What can you grab?

This? :bsmilie:

lens17578267_1296229018Martin_the_Martian.png

Anyone interested in shooting the Rocher Centre tml? Will be going for some architectural kinda shots for these "about to go" old buildings..