Status
Not open for further replies.

razor

May 3, 2003
Woody Land
www.razin-photography.com
I like Ramly Burgers.

Since we have been talkin bout burgers.

Available in all parts of Malaysia, sometimes, in the pasar malam in your neighbourhood.

Funny thing is that there is no Ramly Burgers Restaurant so far... :dunno:

There are many varieties too. Any fans out there?

Ramli... better than BK and Mac ... ;p

Ya no Ramly burgers restaurant in SG. I remember reading a news article on the banning of Ramly burger in SG sometimes back but can't remember what is it about. The only way i can buy Ramly burgers is only when there is a pasar malam near my place. Their Ramly sausage buns taste good also :)

Yeah, when I drive up to Malaysia and stop by the rest kiosks, there may be a RAMLY burger stand. :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the fat ossing on the frying pan, the juicy patty, the half toasted bun. Yum.....

Is it true that they are mixed with buffalo meat?

Sjourn said:
Is it true that they are mixed with buffalo meat?
conf40.gif

there's no ramly burger restaurant per se, not here not in m'sia. the ramly burger refers to the brand name of the patty.

sadly tho... nowadays, there are many ramly knock-offs both here and m'sia. i remember eating ramly burgers in kuala trengganu b4 they were famous... yummy! the seasoning and sauces are out of this world... cured my then addiction to macs... :ipuke:

razor said:
I like Ramly Burgers.

Since we have been talkin bout burgers.

Available in all parts of Malaysia, sometimes, in the pasar malam in your neighbourhood.

Funny thing is that there is no Ramly Burgers Restaurant so far... :dunno:

There are many varieties too. Any fans out there?

I'm a fan, too. I have a ready supply in my freezer to quell my yearnings. Has to be bought from up north of course.

Ramly burger is available in the evenings at Tanjong Pargar Railway Station.

They have a outdoor 'fun-fair' type of a food place going on in the evenings.

There's one stall that sells the Ramly burger, and there's always a long wait for it.

;)

Hey... currently there is a food fiesta at East Point Shopping Centre, Simei. There is a Ramly Burger booth there! Quick go get your taste bug fulfilled. ;p

i tried those in SG..not nice...

Msia one..only ate once but it's cold already! heated it up..not that nice..but then, it's slightly different from the burgers we have in SG~

liyun86 said:
i tried those in SG..not nice...

Msia one..only ate once but it's cold already! heated it up..not that nice..but then, it's slightly different from the burgers we have in SG~
ramly burger.. 1 main rule- eat it st8 away.. hahaha

Hobbesyeo said:
Ramly burger is available in the evenings at Tanjong Pargar Railway Station.

They have a outdoor 'fun-fair' type of a food place going on in the evenings.

There's one stall that sells the Ramly burger, and there's always a long wait for it.

;)

yea thats probably the best place for ramly burger's in SG already :thumbsup:

except for the stupid long queues.... :rolleyes:

tried Ramly burger in Sg pasar malam before and it pales from THE REAL THING. it was just done differently.......

THE REAL THING

Bun toasted (sometimes both sides) with planta (or similar stuff)
Burger Patty fried, swimming in planta
Egg is optional
The burger is usually served with 1 slice of cucumber and tomato, and thinly sliced cabbages.
Healty dash of tomato and chilly sauce.

yum yum.....

it cost RM1.50 12 years ago when I left M'sia, now it cost about RM2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.