Rambo 4 Movie Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...

he's probaly the only guy in the whole world that can fire 2 GPMG in full fire without tripod and still kill everyone in range and still don't get shot

he's probaly the only guy in the whole world that can fire 2 GPMG in full fire without tripod and still kill everyone in range and still don't get shot

even if he gets hit, he can take out the bullet on his own hor... ;) remember the previous one about the russian army.

The One Man Killing Machine. Don't need to send in the whole army, just send Rambo!!!

Rambo is the Army... Army of One

Maybe our SAF should recruit him :sweat:

then one fine day u'll find him climbing on top of a tower or building with a GMPG and start shooting at wutever he sees.. hahaha

:bsmilie:
then one fine day u'll find him climbing on top of a tower or building with a GMPG and start shooting at wutever he sees.. hahaha
KingKOng Recarnation??? :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

KingKOng Recarnation??? :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

the shooting was in rambo 1 or 2 i can't remember.. anyway he went into the local sherrif station with guns blazing and later went to the 2nd floor and had a shooting spree onto the street.

i was thinking more of asking him to negotiate with the Malaysian's government on all those outstanding issues .... :dunno:
SAF General : John Rambo, you go Johore and negotiate with ............
Rambo: you mean Johor?.... that a warzone man .... a jungle out there, more terrifying than Burma, more disturbing than Thailand, etc...
and you can imagine Rambo with his tons of explosives, etc on his oversize, dirty and smelly body bang into the PM office in Putra ...
Rambo: ... and yes, about those outstanding issues, you were saying?.... :think:
i think after the meeting, we may get free water for life ....:sweat:

i was thinking more of asking him to negotiate with the Malaysian's government on all those outstanding issues .... :dunno:
SAF General : John Rambo, you go Johore and negotiate with ............
Rambo: you mean Johor?.... that a warzone man .... a jungle out there, more terrifying than Burma, more disturbing than Thailand, etc...
and you can imagine Rambo with his tons of explosives, etc on his oversize, dirty and smelly body bang into the PM office in Putra ...
Rambo: ... and yes, about those outstanding issues, you were saying?.... :think:
i think after the meeting, we may get free water for life ....:sweat:

Rambo : Wah lau don't want lah.. there i might rob when im topping up on my petrol, then i might get stop by the police for running around with so little clothes.

The director uses Kodak Film and insists only Kodak. You'll be amazed when how many types of Kodak Films and different length versions he buys just to complete this film. By the way, he don't totally shoot in Burma, many are in Thailand. ;p

The director uses Kodak Film and insists only Kodak. You'll be amazed when how many types of Kodak Films and different length versions he buys just to complete this film. By the way, he don't totally shoot in Burma, many are in Thailand. ;p

of cos, cannot film in Burma. The film talks about the Karens suffering under the Burma junta rule, for sure, protest from Burma.

hahaha Stallone is trying to rake the last money he can get by filming Balboa and this movie

of cos, cannot film in Burma. The film talks about the Karens suffering under the Burma junta rule, for sure, protest from Burma.

And the buyer of the film shops for film like supermarket. Flying in from stockist all over the world including Japan and Singapore and drop ship from factories from France, Belgium and US. No wonder they say US film makers always have the highest budget.

Kudos to the director of photography for this film. It's not easy to manage light in the jungle and output what the director wants precisely... I wonder how many light, colour and ambient meters he carries for this movie... hahaha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.