Raising The Bar - $35k target

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
Hi All

Our original target for Ganbatte Japan - Wishes For Japan, was to raise $30,000. While at the same time using photography to send encouragement from our people in Singapore to the people of Japan, via facebook.

So far we have raised slightly more than $24,000 and is short of $5,000++ to raised this coming Sunday.

Based on our previous efforts, we should be able to achieve it.

As such we have decided to raise the target to challenge ourselves to give our very best and put in every bit of sweat and tears for it.

Even if we cannot achieve the target numbers we can still give ourselves a pat on the back knowing that we have raised the bar, give our very best and stand up to the challenge to help in giving encouragement and contributed in rebuilding the lives of the victims of the Tsunami and Earthquake.

To quote our member "Canonmon" - " to do something beyond just giving - this is why I volunteer..." in this thread http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/879561-Calling-for-volunteers-10-April

ClubSNAP as a community - you can do it :thumbsup::thumbsup: Ganbatte

Last edited:
wa this is a big challenge O.O

of course we can, if every CS member came down and donated $1, we would have hit our new target easily
so even if you cannot spare the time to help out physically, show your support and have you picture taken too.

see you all there this Sunday, Ganbatte! maybe if you are not shy you can bring along a piece of paper with your CS nick on it as well :)

May be we can indicate our CS nick at the given name badge..:)

Jacobs said:
May be we can indicate our CS nick at the given name badge..:)

Would like to request to remain anon! :sweatsm:

No question is too difficult to be solved, it just take time and we have 11am to 6pm .. WE CAN DO IT!!!

Hahaha, chngpe, please remember to bring more tins...lol....I'm sure we will be able to do it with one effort; one heart!!! All for a good cause!!! :)

of course we can, if every CS member came down and donated $1, we would have hit our new target easily
so even if you cannot spare the time to help out physically, show your support and have you picture taken too.

see you all there this Sunday, Ganbatte! maybe if you are not shy you can bring along a piece of paper with your CS nick on it as well :)

I like this idea!!!!!

I like this idea!!!!!

good ideal .. but hard to achieve cos some are "phantom" user .... or some are just repeat account. Anyway, just do what ever you can lor

What's the final tally? Can't wait to find out! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.