Raise your hands if you want to be a minister!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidforce

Sep 19, 2003
18th level
Visit site
Ok, now that the salary revision is out... who wants to be minister????! ;p

I volunteer to be minister for MOS.. what the heck, a ministry without a minister? How can??? I ask for 1.5mil only... cheep cheep:thumbsup:

i want ! i want... wah.. even if u screw up the job during the 6-12 months of probation, the money earned also enough to live a good life. ;)

Ok, now that the salary revision is out... who wants to be minister????! ;p

I volunteer to be minister for MOS.. what the heck, a ministry without a minister? How can??? I ask for 1.5mil only... cheep cheep:thumbsup:

Dear Liquidforce,

Thank you for your application.

While your application is being considered we suggest that you should persevere with your photogaphy. Local Professional photographers who have made it overseas earn close to a cabinet minister's pay if not more.

Sincerely yours,

Head of HR
PM Office

Dear Liquidforce,

While your application is being considered we suggest that you should persevere with your photogaphy. Local Professional photographers who have made it overseas earn close to a cabinet minister's pay if not more.

Sincerely yours,

Head of HR
PM Office

Hey not fair... you're talking about the top 5% of the top earners... (which may include photographer).

He's not asking for the top 5% of top ministers pay... or izzit?

honestly i dont see a need for this thread, will there be a sprout of a few repetitive threads talking bout the same thing? :dunno:

:cool:

Me !!!

Got degree only nia

Can qualify anot ???????

;p ;p ;p

33% pay increase !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I want to be minister of surfing internet! :)

Get paid to surf! 33% Wah! :bsmilie:

Dear Liquidforce,

Sincerely yours,

Head of HR
PM Office

Dear Sion,

Do allow me to reiterate on my strong points that would make me a shoo-in for the position as a minister.

1. I have no opinion of my own. I follow law
2. I believe in strong discipline. No liberty, no freedom of expression allowed!
3. I am a money grubbing person that would think of all ways to increase taxes and bus fares.. muahahahahaha!!!

Again, do consider my application favourably.

LF

honestly i dont see a need for this thread, will there be a sprout of a few repetitive threads talking bout the same thing? :dunno:

We're just talking about about current affairs.. to pass a boring tuesday in the office. Let out the creative juices and dun worry!!!

Disclaimer
P.S. All characters and ministers in this thread are fiction. Any resemblance to real life is entirely unintentional

how come nobody want to be president huh? just shake hand and smile job....also got pay raise. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i want ! i want... wah.. even if u screw up the job during the 6-12 months of probation, the money earned also enough to live a good life. ;)

not any tom, dick or harry can be a minister in singapore lor

u need to start from becoming a grassroot member --> then leader --> selectively handpick by ppl who are already up there

anyway it's a long process lor

not any tom, dick or harry can be a minister in singapore lor

u need to start from becoming a grassroot member --> then leader --> selectively handpick by ppl who are already up there

anyway it's a long process lor

How to become a grassroot member ??????

:cool:

;p Must work hard now to make it b4 the next increment

:angel:

Seriously... :rolleyes:

Thread has been closed.

Any further threads of a similar nature will be closed without any further warning or explanation. Should anyone wish to continue discussing this matter, kindly seek and alternative platform in doing so.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.