Rainy Day at Orchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Taken on that rainly friday afternoon just learning film and was playing with my firiends eos 88..
Desaturated in PS

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Number 2 might have been better if you had made the lady with the umbrella the main subject of the picture. Otherwise doesn't look too "rainy" since there are not enough people with umbrellas to fill the pic.

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
For the first pic, if you had been on the other side of the road and taken a pic of all the people in umbrellas, it would have been a good shot

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
firstly...u got awesome 3D works in your gallery!!!

2ndly, there is nothing wrong with where you stand. If you got a prob with where you stand, that means you are trying to make a photo. And if you dont have a prob with where you stand, that means that you are taking a photo.

3rdly, i dun agree with what was suggested for pic #1 but i agree with the suggestion for pict #2, you should hve waited for the lady with the umbrella.

For pict #1, if you really had moved to the other side, i think you'd miss almost all that you thought that u could shoot, thus making you dissappointed. Instead, just move on and take what ever photo is presented before you. Anticipate what is going to happen/happening in front of you instead of wondering if you could take 'your photos' there or there. If there's nothing in front of you, move on. If there's something on, walk ard it or walk thru it and snap snap snap.

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Haha this was tken with film so i cannot just be happy and snap :D And yes i do tend to anticipate shots alot, its how i take those photos from the spca..

Status
Not open for further replies.