Rainy afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGimCi C0d3

Jan 11, 2006
Woodlands
Took this on a rainy afternoon while stuck in my car... All comments welcome... ;)

rainDrop.jpg

I like the water droplets.:thumbsup: What lens did you use to achieve this?

deTour said:
I like the water droplets.:thumbsup: What lens did you use to achieve this?
Thanks! I'm using a Sony H1... ;)

I would have crop the frame, where your signature start. Please don't be mistaken. I'm not intending to leech your picture or anything. It just so that the rest of the image (from your signature downwards) destroyed the imagery of the tree, especially the clump of greenish stuff on the bottom left hand side, and the semi-circular clump on the right. By cropping off from the signature onwards, the trees would effectively originate from one area, and branch up and outwards. That would make the whole scenery look more majestic.

Just my 2 cents worth.

The_Cheat said:
I would have crop the frame, where your signature start. Please don't be mistaken. I'm not intending to leech your picture or anything. It just so that the rest of the image (from your signature downwards) destroyed the imagery of the tree, especially the clump of greenish stuff on the bottom left hand side, and the semi-circular clump on the right. By cropping off from the signature onwards, the trees would effectively originate from one area, and branch up and outwards. That would make the whole scenery look more majestic.

Just my 2 cents worth.

i thought so too initially, and was about to suggest that, but on second thoughts leaving it in provides a starting reference to the tree instead of starting from nowhere... :think:

Trigger Happy said:
i thought so too initially, and was about to suggest that, but on second thoughts leaving it in provides a starting reference to the tree instead of starting from nowhere... :think:

what must start got to end. since there's no end, why bother to start?

:eek: beautiful........
looks like some sort of advertisement

nice stuff man.. i think giving the tree a start is nice.. trees with no ending generally look ok to me.. but thats just me!

thanks for all the comments guys... especially flattered by tainted's "advertisement".. :embrass:

I originally also thought of cropping, but after cropping, the pic seems incomplete. Can't say why at that time.. Now that Trigger Happy and ragdoll mentioned, maybe it is becos there is a start to the tree. It makes the pic more complete... or is it?? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.