Raining...raining...raining...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzechuan

Sep 17, 2003
Visit site
Been raining for the past few days...lesser outdoor shooting trips for everyone I guess :cry: :cry: :cry:

wondering if any gutsy CSers went to shoot the floods!!!!???? :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

can... shoot with an underwater casing lor.

tada! recruitment drive for the Underwater section of Clubsnap... :D

sehsuan said:
can... shoot with an underwater casing lor.

tada! recruitment drive for the Underwater section of Clubsnap... :D

Or shoot in the rain with a weather proof camera like EOS 1v, 1Ds, F5...etc?
Or buy a rain cover for SLR cameras.

It's a great time for photography I guess. Some of the great landscape photos are taken in extreme weather. It's up to one's creativity I guess.

I was out shoooting yesterday in Little India when it started raining. Think the rain is great - you get lots of interesting shots of people doing funny things, and atmospherics (esp the 10-30 minutes before it starts raining) are good too. Tri-X, Tri-X...

Er, guys, you don't have to be in the rain to shoot the rain, you know. Duh. :bsmilie:

My work area was flooded, and traffic stalled. One bus had smoke coming out and was stuck in front of the bus-stop. i ran for my camera. :D But i was too chicken to go nearer to shoot - the pavement, drains and roads all merged into one brown surface, and my camera isn't an underwater one. :nono:

ST1100 said:
Er, guys, you don't have to be in the rain to shoot the rain, you know. Duh. :bsmilie:

My work area was flooded, and traffic stalled. One bus had smoke coming out and was stuck in front of the bus-stop. i ran for my camera. :D But i was too chicken to go nearer to shoot - the pavement, drains and roads all merged into one brown surface, and my camera isn't an underwater one. :nono:

Reminds me of Olympus's TV ad (the guy photographing the lion)
"Get closer without getting closer"

Status
Not open for further replies.