RAINIE @Junction 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be there anyone interested to meet up :)

Alright, I'm tempted. :think: but I can only reach at 6.30... who wants to reserve a place for me? :D

Hope I can reach before 7pm...

Thanks for this notification, John! :)

Unless you have the event pass from her current CD. Think you would need to stand behind the barriers. Will there be another "ladder party"?

how far is the barrier from the stage? any one have extra event pass? ;)

Bonkster said:
Unless you have the event pass from her current CD. Think you would need to stand behind the barriers. Will there be another "ladder party"?

I guess there would be..

maybe we can do a MO on ladders.. hehe...

pass = so, if we BUY the original CD, there would be a pass izzit ??

Bonkster said:
Yes for sure...

hi5 said:
how far is the barrier from the stage? any one have extra event pass? ;)
u might need telephoto lens 300-500mm if u r using 1.6x dslr if possible...at least 15m~20m away unless lesser fans buy her CD...

k3nn3th03 said:
I guess there would be..

maybe we can do a MO on ladders.. hehe...

pass = so, if we BUY the original CD, there would be a pass izzit ??
cd = $20 or ladder $30 which one is more worth???

she was at bras basah today at 3pm
no need ladder..confirm can get much closer to her as compared to junction 8

i was at the bbc 1, lightings vere bad, and she dun really look at the cams thought she claim she like photoshootings:cry:

compro_1975 said:
i was at the bbc 1, lightings vere bad, and she dun really look at the cams thought she claim she like photoshootings:cry:
yup! let us see sm of ur pics! :p

i was there too..but using a small cam only..saw beri little big guns ard leh..

compro_1975 said:

btw guys..is junction8 a gd place to take photos..thinking of borrowing my fren's 300D with 70-300..she advised at least 1/250 at the long end..is the lighting there possible to achieve 1/250??any advice??pump up the ISO??flash??any tips??neber use dslr b4..my a95 just too short :'(

sunnyday said:
btw guys..is junction8 a gd place to take photos..thinking of borrowing my fren's 300D with 70-300..she advised at least 1/250 at the long end..is the lighting there possible to achieve 1/250??any advice??pump up the ISO??flash??any tips??neber use dslr b4..my a95 just too short :'(

u carry wat cam??? i was carrting mine but the pix are not soo good

Status
Not open for further replies.