Rainie at Junction 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Went late and shot from far behind. Pics of Rainie are very much cropped.

Cute Rainie dazzling the crowd!
sIMG_1288.jpg

sIMG_1292.jpg

Autograph session started!
sIMG_1305.jpg

Throngs of people there....
tIMG_1158.jpg

tIMG_1277.jpg

John and the rest would have great close up pics of Rainie...

Just back from the event.....never known the crowd to be this large

ya man...it has been long since i witnessed such a large turn up of ppl for a single artist!! the queue for the autograph session has extended out of the open space into j8 level 2 and form one big round!! wahahaha!!

anyway, nice pics there bro! so sharp and clear! haiz...mine R so noisy...made a big mistake by using ISO 400... :( cos cant use long shutter speed, place quite dark, and sm more i've to raise my hands to take the shots, will sure be super shaky...haiz...sad...any bros here got any simple and easy to use noise reduction freeware to recommend?? :p

I was using ISO1600 but on a DSLR to shoot available light ;p had done some noise correction during post processing. should have simply brought my flash along ;p

Ok, I made the right choice to stay at home and rest. :bsmilie:

mpenza said:
Went late and shot from far behind. Pics of Rainie are very much cropped.

Cute Rainie dazzling the crowd!
sIMG_1288.jpg

sIMG_1292.jpg

Autograph session started!
sIMG_1305.jpg

Throngs of people there....
tIMG_1158.jpg

tIMG_1277.jpg

John and the rest would have great close up pics of Rainie...
As usual, fast hand fast leg...nice work here...

mpenza said:
yup, surprised too! might have taken half day if I knew the place would be so packed.
If I know, I rather stay at home...

John Tan said:
As usual, fast hand fast leg...nice work here...

Thanks. Didn't have much to show anyway, so just select the few ok ones ;p I got a pic of the 3 musketeers on the ladders too.... ;p

Still manage to get some good shots from where you were standing eh.....

Wlyang said:
Still manage to get some good shots from where you were standing eh.....

no close up shots which I wanted though ;p 200/2.8 is not long enough at the back. next time need to be early.

Petf69 said:
wow.....that crowded?? :confused:

The Q for the autograph strech all the way to the ground floor according to DJ zhiyong;)

that's true ;p my better shots were taken way back by standing on the raised "platform" with plants ;p

hazekang said:
i tink the photogs more tired... all had to shoot in funny positions, on the fence or ladders haha
Back pain and leg pain till now .... thanks to haze magic box and joho wonder ladder LOL else thing could be even worst :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.