Rain!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
redstone said:
Been raining for over 18 hours now!!!

Raining so often how to shoot..... :cry:

Wrap the camera in a plastic bag and/or use an umbrella. Everyone takes photos when it's sunny, rain pictures are special ;)

Or take indoor photos (e.g. macro/tabletop).

My camera was soaked in the rain for around 3 hours during my school orientation. The weather seal made sure my camera made it through alive:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rain until I can't play soccer. Haven't play soccer for two weeks straight. :sweat:

Must invent 'raincoat' for camera liao :think:

redstone said:
Been raining for over 18 hours now!!!

Raining so often how to shoot..... :cry:

Here is one that was shot in the rain. Guess the place.

347The_Light_1.jpg

--------------------------------------
It was said that the greatest gift
you can give someone is your time,
but how long will the artificial light last
when you don't give some of your time to shoot? :)

precious.jas said:

actually have :p haha www.perfectpixelcameraparts.com/ppcpaccessories.htm the rain cover! hehe

Well, its so true that rainy day pics are special cos most people only shoot in the bright daylight when its not raining. ive got a pic... not raining but was gonna rain... lemme see if i can find and i'll post it up!

Was trapped by rain in an abandoned building.... :bigeyes:

Leaking at some places, had to open umbrella... :sweat:

But due to being forced inside, managed to test almost fully my camera and got some pretty good shots.

But on the way out, got caught in rain yet again. :bsmilie:

precious.jas said:

Watertight plastic bags with an optical window for the lens have been sold for decades to snorkelers, beachgoers, and rain photographers.

LittleWolf said:
Watertight plastic bags with an optical window for the lens have been sold for decades to snorkelers, beachgoers, and rain photographers.
Ooooo... Now I learn something :)

redstone said:
Where can buy huh?

Not sure where to buy in Singapore... but here's one manufacturer's web page:

http://www.ewa-marine.de/english/e-divisions.htm

Edit: the following distributor is given on the web page for Singapore:

The Film Equipment gallery PTE
Mr Al Dakshi
Sophia Road 114
228 177 Singapore
phone ++65-6-3 38 03 41
fax ++65-6-3 37 39 89
fegs@pacific.net.sg
http://www.feg-film.com

+evenstar said:
My camera was soaked in the rain for around 3 hours during my school orientation. The weather seal made sure my camera made it through alive:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Erm... Yeah, it rox alright. :sweat: Weather seal of 1-series ain't something to be trifled with.... :sweat:

+evenstar said:

wads da price of keeping ur cam alive ( i mean d weather seal. :sweat: )? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.