Rain Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myst

Aug 11, 2003
I went to take pics of BQ on a wet noon-even... the colour came out yellowish-tint, sort of... some 1 told me that it was due to the rain. true? and if so, can i use a filter to get rid of it or sumthing?

are you using digital? if it is, you could try using other white balance settings.

if the color cast is in the prints. it could be the photo lab's fault.

nope, using film. :p uhm.. so its not the rain or anything?

Not likely rain will cause any yellow tint. At most it will cause a haze.
If you want to check whether it's the lab's fault, print it at another lab and compare.

Ah Pao said:
Not likely rain will cause any yellow tint. At most it will cause a haze.
If you want to check whether it's the lab's fault, print it at another lab and compare.

Unless it is raining sulphuric acid ;P.

recently i found that the afternoons give a yellow tinge when its over cast.. few times in the city, but its often very over cast and near to evening... but was it like that when u were shooting?

if not cld check lab lor...

was it recently? like last thurs? just wondering.....

:lovegrin:

lol it was over cast... as it was raining.. thoses thick over cast grey clouds... and no, it wasn't anytime recently. i was just taking my old pics out to see and spotted it... and no, it wasn't discolouration, cause i have a tendency to write down the faults of the pic... so...

anyway, is there a way to get rid of the haze? polorizer or sumthing?

i guess rain or anything will not cause pictures to turn out yellowish...!! never encounter this before... i think it might be the labs problem... or maybe the fim??

maybe a circular polariser can help...??

uhm.. i think its wat moo was saying.. cause conditions were like that... using c-PL... troubles some.. cause already low light.. then i taking road junction... dun want the light trials... ah well, guess no help for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.