Railway

If u are talking abt the old railway that is still working... i tink its at tanjong pagar

Do you mind show me the address or the map? I've seen some photoshoot at the railway but no idea how to go.

there are 2 stn actually, bt timah and tanjong pagar. me going down to TP this sat morning :)

I was wondering if someone can teach me how to go? I remember I saw a photo which is like a railway, but it's a bridge railway. Any idea?

you need to be MORE precise

The starting point railway station ? its at Kepple Road ... google Tanjong Pagar Railway Station for the map

The rest of the track cuts Singapore in half........and winds from southern Singapore to the northern tip at Marsling with 6 to 7 known access points by foot

Kg Baru Road has access next to the old old 3-4 storey HDB blocks next to St Teresa church

or from Lower Delta Rd towards Sentosa you will drive over it from an overhead bridge

Bukit Timah Rail Mall (google it for directions) is a popular but dangerous stretch on both sides of Bukit TImah Rd near Diary Farm area

Another spot is near the Kranji War Memorial where you take the road towards Kranji Resevoir and Sungei Buloh Wetland Nature Reserve ...... the road will go OVER the actual tracks ..... park somewhere safe nearby and go by foot

Otherwise PM the guys who have shot at locations that you like and ask them for directions

p/s Aiyoo ....... just google Tanjong Pagar Railway Station and click on the streetdirectoryasia link ..... it IS interactive.... keep dragging the map on the screen and following the black and white line and see what roads or access points

Last edited:
Thanks ed9119 but I can't. I only seen photos taken at the railway. Trying to find the photos at Protraits and pose but can't find any. So I am totally clueless about it.

I remember I saw a photo which is like a railway, but it's a bridge railway. ...?

like i said above.... drag the interactive map and keep following on it on the screen....... examine it CAREFULLY... the map shows when it goes UNDER a bypass or bridge (almost always) or OVER a road via a bridge (HINT Rail Mall area ) .....

Thats the bridge the train uses dedicated to the trains that i know of..... the bro' below has shared another one at Sunset Way at Clementi

careful..... this bridge has taken a few lives already in the past..... its a dangerous stretch with nowhere to run except straight in the opposite direction if a train comes along

Last edited:
goto tanjong pagar mrt/outram mrt, tell e taxi uncle u wanna goto the railway station..
if u'd like us to tell u how to go the "the bridge in the thread i saw", it would be instrumentive to show the thread..
or ask the fella who shot the photo in that thread..

If its the bridge, i think you are referring to the one at Sunset Way at Clementi.
23850_380049943165_835728165_3631764_7281046_n.jpg

The Bukit Timah one is still operational if i remember correctly.
c0d0d45b.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering if someone can teach me how to go? I remember I saw a photo which is like a railway, but it's a bridge railway. Any idea?

There are 2 bridges that you can access.1 is at the Bukit Timah Railway Stn near King Albert Park and the other at Rail Mall...

... the bro' below has shared another one at Sunset Way at Clementi

careful... this bridge has taken a few lives already in the past... its a dangerous stretch with nowhere to run except straight in the opposite direction if a train comes along
I doubt a scenario such as the one that you had described will ever happen as the last train had long rolled past the bridge decades ago. Trespassers are more likely to fall through the corroded metal plankings or between the decomposing wooden railway sleepers into a possible certain death below.

:bsmilie:

Last edited:
looks like the Bukit Timah one.

Where is this located?

pg1.jpg

And this

PICT0005.jpg

Credit to AlvinZ

from my tired eyes i saw the girl first... then read: Steffi RIP

i was like "huh?? she's no longer with us?"

then realized it's Steffi Yip not RIP.

that's the danger of shooting on the tracks.

as a person who's been hit twice by speeding cars...i'd strongly advice against being hit by a train :bsmilie:

I went to this rail way station
5025870934_d9fd6ac23a_z.jpg

Map

2l88zh4.jpg

Hope it help's