Railway shoot

dadabian

Jan 12, 2010
Hello I would like to know the way to the railway where many of your pictures featured. Thank you

Hello I would like to know the way to the railway where many of your pictures featured. Thank you

Check google map? Take mrt to Tanjong Pagar and walk there. If driving, its near to the PSA Tanjong Pagar entrance

you can take bus service 10, 30, 57, 80, 97, 100, 131, 145, 97E

Last edited:
are you looking for the railway station or the tracks where some do their model shoots?

The railway station is at keppel, you can get there via the buses mentioned, or have a short walk from outram/tanjong pagar MRT

if the tracks, you can head to bouna vista (note: it's still in use till end of the month, so becareful of the trains), or the abandon tracks at bukit timah

Last edited:
Thank you very much :)

erm, there is one near sunset way block 109... then across the basketball court, you just climb up the bushes to the tracks... it has been abandoned so no worries that there will be train honking you halfway through out your shoot...

Depends on which point you're referring to. The railway cuts across half of Singapore.......there's a station at bukit Timah, tanjong pagar...

gothere.sg

type in from where to where =D