Railway Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazerLordz

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
Any good places for taking old, disused tracks?I heard there is a old disused railway line at Clementi/Bukit Timah area, how do I get there?Thanks guys :)

LazerLordz said:
Any good places for taking old, disused tracks?I heard there is a old disused railway line at Clementi/Bukit Timah area, how do I get there?Thanks guys :)

u come down to clementi, i bring u there...

I plan to trek along the railway up to Bt Timah station. That station has not been renovated for ages and it would look rustic and relic in BW.

how long is the trek? I oso want to go :p

So it's possible to walk from Clementi track to the Bukit timah station huh?

i went there just the other day
http://vortex.exitmusik.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=3

i saw another guy's gallery here in CS...got very nice pics of this same one.

it didnt look like u can walk to bt timah.

for bt timah..just drop at king albert park macdonalds...and theres one nearby. this one i think might have more to shoot than clementi...but im not too sure as i have not been there to shoot.

i do intend to go there pretty soon since i live round the corner only,

vortex said:
i went there just the other day
http://vortex.exitmusik.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=3

i saw another guy's gallery here in CS...got very nice pics of this same one.

it didnt look like u can walk to bt timah.

for bt timah..just drop at king albert park macdonalds...and theres one nearby. this one i think might have more to shoot than clementi...but im not too sure as i have not been there to shoot.

i do intend to go there pretty soon since i live round the corner only,

Alrite.Might check it out soon..You have a nice B&W gallery.

mine's here My Gallery

If wanna go today, i onz! :)

IR looks cool...though i'm still a newbie to photography... but IR's appealing alot more than normal color shots :)

Dont think can walk fr Cliementi to Bt Timah as the abandoned track is filled with overgrowth.

The trek from Spottiswoode to Queensway took me 2 hours and the trek was on uneven ground. Have to watch out for incoming trains too!

From my experience , I intend to start trekking somewhere from Holland V to Bt Timah. That will be after CNY.

jeff49er said:
Dont think can walk fr Cliementi to Bt Timah as the abandoned track is filled with overgrowth.

The trek from Spottiswoode to Queensway took me 2 hours and the trek was on uneven ground. Have to watch out for incoming trains too!

From my experience , I intend to start trekking somewhere from Holland V to Bt Timah. That will be after CNY.

yah..i think the bt timah one is still active :D

niterider & laser: come join our IR outings if you all are interested. im a newbie as well.... :bsmilie:
this sunday we will most probably go lim chu kang cemetery :devil:

maybe next sunday....we can organise a railway shoot for my IR buddies as well.

vortex said:
yah..i think the bt timah one is still active :D

niterider & laser: come join our IR outings if you all are interested. im a newbie as well.... :bsmilie:
this sunday we will most probably go lim chu kang cemetery :devil:

maybe next sunday....we can organise a railway shoot for my IR buddies as well.

I'm totally new...only starting to meddle ard with my Canon S1, pls dun luff ;) Sunday wat time is tat? I've got a soccer match on at 3pm.

niterider said:
I'm totally new...only starting to meddle ard with my Canon S1, pls dun luff ;) Sunday wat time is tat? I've got a soccer match on at 3pm.

whos laughing at u :sticktong

its all good man.....we've got canon users in the group as well. quite a few using compact digital cameras as well.

tomorrow...most likely we'll be meeting ard 130pm...might not suit your time. its not confirmed yet though.
check this thread for more info: http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1070197#post1070197

keep me posted then... will drop by the threads to check out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.