Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
Fri 11th Feb 2005, 930am @ King Albert Park macdonalds
Location : BT timah Railway...then probably trek into rifle range road

1) Nisa
2) vortex

Sorry! my car breakdown! need to send to workshop tomorrow! if they can fix it, i will rush down to meet u guys!

yymun said:
Sorry! my car breakdown! need to send to workshop tomorrow! if they can fix it, i will rush down to meet u guys!
just send it in then come and meet us lor. then pick it up later when we are done. Workshop super slow one. :sticktong

oh sheesh.... sat morning cannot?

theITguy said:
Then we take the fixed car trip home :cool:
wei put your name on the list leh! :sticktong

Fri 11th Feb 2005, 930am @ King Albert Park macdonalds
Location : BT timah Railway...then probably trek into rifle range road

1) Nisa
2) vortex
3) theITguy

I can't make it tmr morning.. got something on. sat morning can

Nisa > Can la.. u still have enuff time at Clementi & Bt Timah cos the last round we started at almost 10+ after breakfast and we finish both the Clementi track and Bt Timah track by ard 1pm though we din explore the Rifle range road side.

Up to u guys. Pls confirm asap if u guys doing the clementi track as well. so i can see if i'm needed to play partial 'track-guide'. Hahaa... :D

is there anything special at the clementi?
can we do bt timah then do clementi, then i can swing by office after that? :angel:

BTW put your name in the list lah :sticktong

Nisa said:
is there anything special at the clementi?
can we do bt timah then do clementi, then i can swing by office after that? :angel:

BTW put your name in the list lah :sticktong

The Clementi track unused liao ma... and there's a nice 'canal' below it. Haha... ;)
If u start off with clementi, can just quickly shoot then move on. If u do the Bt Timah first, the thing is u dunno how long u gonna stay there cos u need to trek in and out of rifle range road i guess.

Me only on stdby leh, need to put name ah? :think:

so end up there was only me, nisa and ashley.
nice meeting u peeps anyways :)

here's a few of the pics i took today.

DSC_2258copy.jpg

DSC_2260copy.jpg

DSC_2247-copy.jpg

DSC_2230copy.jpg

great railway shots... newbie at photoshop here... how da ya whiten those green pastures ? :D

mag_lim said:
great railway shots... newbie at photoshop here... how da ya whiten those green pastures ? :D

That's part of IR photography, you can check out the UV/IR part to get more information :)

maybi is time to organise one again ?

mag_lim said:

hehe..thanks...sorry i didnt know this thread was still active.

but yea anyways..i took all those shoots in IR (Infrared)

u can find more of that here:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=77

gee.... this place just seems to be beside me house..... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.