Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

Scoop

Oct 27, 2009
Singapore
Hey all,

Anyone working around Raffles Place keen to meet up for lunch? Just to TCSS, make new friends and to widen our network. :)

No more hiding behind the computer screens.. hahaha ;p

Just drop me a PM if anyone is keen.

Cheers!

i work here! @ Singapore Land Tower ;p

but hor... my lunch time pretty strict... need to go back on time. Think after work will be better. ;p

i work here! @ Singapore Land Tower ;p

but hor... my lunch time pretty strict... need to go back on time. Think after work will be better. ;p

Sounds good! I'm at One Raffles Quay. I know Numnumball is in the tower next to mine. We could do after work drinks or something :)

hahaha! i don't see why not ;p you can drop by Raffles Place too you know? hehe

Neh i going to find a job there instead ...
ha ha ha ha
then we have lunch time photo shoot hor!!
everyone take camera shoot lunch passby at raffles place ...

just like the flash mob dance like that
quite interesting

Neh i going to find a job there instead ...
ha ha ha ha
then we have lunch time photo shoot hor!!
everyone take camera shoot lunch passby at raffles place ...

just like the flash mob dance like that
quite interesting

welcome to raffles place! where the morning/afternoon is like mad rush hour and after work its a dead boring town :bsmilie:

I've always been interested to do an early morning shoot around the area as people start streaming to work.. might be interesting, but I never could pull myself out of bed.. ahaha.. maybe now I'll have more motivation to do so.. ;)

Dont selfish leh ... after work anywhere also good one right?
not only restricted to raffles hor...:sticktong

yea, of course if it's after work anywhere is fine.. Was just wondering that it would be nice to meet some like-minded folks around the area cos lunch here is really quite depressing at times..

Sounds good! I'm at One Raffles Quay. I know Numnumball is in the tower next to mine. We could do after work drinks or something :)

Yup bro.. saw this post late.. maybe we can meet up oneday for lunch yah.. but nt after work, becos of my iregular working hrs and family commitments :)

yea, of course if it's after work anywhere is fine.. Was just wondering that it would be nice to meet some like-minded folks around the area cos lunch here is really quite depressing at times..

well, consider urself blessed
comparing to my office with only 1 canteen with 1 stall edible.

wow, so many working at raffles .. I am at the South Tower haha

Yup bro.. saw this post late.. maybe we can meet up oneday for lunch yah.. but nt after work, becos of my iregular working hrs and family commitments :)

wow, so many working at raffles .. I am at the South Tower haha

Nice! Have you all tried the wanton mee at Far East Square???

Sian, really don't feel like working today.. Been on CS since I got in...

*may my boss never ever see this* hahaha

Last edited: