Raffles Hotel


Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Not to dampen your spirit, your picture is really too big. Please resize it.

Your picture lacks a subject, or even if your subject is the hotel, it is not so obvious. Maybe you can distance yourself further away.

It also looks a little overexposed to me.

But don't worry about the above feedback. With practice, you will certainly improve.

:)
 

lefei

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
704
0
0
37
North East of SG
lefei.livejournal.com
Originally posted by Goondu
Not to dampen your spirit, your picture is really too big. Please resize it.

Your picture lacks a subject, or even if your subject is the hotel, it is not so obvious. Maybe you can distance yourself further away.

It also looks a little overexposed to me.

But don't worry about the above feedback. With practice, you will certainly improve.

:)
Hi Goondu,
I not discouraged by the feedback, but rather take the feedbacks as positive comments to improve myself, since am rather new to photography. Btw, how do i reszie it? Using what s/w? Anyway, keep your comments coming in.
 

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by lefei

Hi Goondu,
I not discouraged by the feedback, but rather take the feedbacks as positive comments to improve myself, since am rather new to photography. Btw, how do i reszie it? Using what s/w? Anyway, keep your comments coming in.
Software, you can use Photoshop 5.0 LE, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop 6.0 or 7.0 (if you have the dough :D ) to do the resizing.
 

A

AnotherAngle

Guest
lefei,

From the shadow of the cars, I think u are shooting around noon time, lighting is very harsh during that time. Maybe should go around early morning or late afternoon where the light are not that harsh. Juz my .02cts :)
 

lefei

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
704
0
0
37
North East of SG
lefei.livejournal.com
Originally posted by AnotherAngle
lefei,

From the shadow of the cars, I think u are shooting around noon time, lighting is very harsh during that time. Maybe should go around early morning or late afternoon where the light are not that harsh. Juz my .02cts :)
AnotherAngle,

yupz, i took it ard noon....about 1pm... :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.